"What's up chica?", Jarla grinned at the doppelganger before she let herself fall down to the couch, the pizza and the coke in her hands. The Gilbert smiled and sat down next to the silver haired, grabbing a piece of the pizza. "There you are", the witch commented as soon as Rose walked down the stairs, only to be comforted with the brunette's big plans.

"It's a bad idea", she told Elena after the girl finished it inform the others about her plan. "No it's not. Your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it", she said, glaring at the woman in front of her. Jarla sighed. "That's because somebody blew up the coffee shop the two were in. Besides, you can be happy I didn't die back then", she spoke up amused, earning a confused look from the doppelganger. "I'm mortal", she explained as soon as she noticed the girl's expression but she obviously didn't make it better.
"You're 500 years old", the Gilbert mumbled. "Call me Legolas".

"There's more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it", Elena focused on the topic, her gaze on Rose. "Why are you coming to me with this?", the woman answered. "Because you own me", the Petrova replied, earning a chuckle from the witch next to her. "And Rose- Marie? Helping the doppelganger?", she teased, making the vampire roll her eyes.

"One word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping me", the Gilbert added, ignoring the other girl's comment. "Okay, if we actually ignore the dramatic layer of ice that froze me, it's because you know that they wouldn't want you doing this. And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away", Rose said, leading the silver haired to grin proudly. Nevertheless she didn't understand why Elena wanted to hand herself over. She would always try to survive.

"We're having a disagreement, okay?" They're willing to risk everyone I love, and I'm not", the brunette mentioned while staring judging at the woman in front of her. "They're just trying to protect you", Rose defended and Jarla had to agree. Damon and Stefan wanted the Petrova to be safe and they risked everything for this goal, even their own lives.

"And you've proven that you couldn't care less whether I'm protected or not. So we're back to you taking me to Slater." The Solheim shrugged her shoulders. She wouldn't need to alarm Damon since she knew Slater was dead, which she wouldn't tell the doppelganger on the suicide mission. "What exactly do you hope to achieve by this?", the vampire asked while she sat down next to Elena, who gulped. "How would you like to be able to walk during daylight?"

Surprised Rose widened her eyes, then she shared a look with the silver haired who groaned. "I've been a slave to the shadows for 500 years. What do you think?", the woman replied, so Jarla rolled her eyes. "Vampires. Compelling people with passion but still the ones that get manipulated." The witch leaned forwards and looked at the Gilbert, even though she knew she wouldn't help her. "What's my part in this?", she asked.

Elena sighed and starred into the girl's blue eyes. "I heard you know Klaus."

"This is so dramatic", Jarla commented with crossed arms while rolling her bright eyes

"This is so dramatic", Jarla commented with crossed arms while rolling her bright eyes. The three found Slater's dead body and also another person, a human girl with dark hair. Her name was Alice and she was Slater's girlfriend how it seemed. She was crying badly but was a big help since she knew the computer password that helped to contact Klaus' people. In return she wanted to become a vampire. Slowly Jarla realised that it was getting pretty serious, so she sent a SMS to Damon to inform him about Elena's plan.

"Kristen Stewart. God, was he obvious?", Alice spoke up. She didn't cry anymore since she was promised to get vampire blood. "These are all leads to vampires?", the Petrova asked. The girl stood behind the computer where the human sat on, Rose directly next to her. The witch on the other side sat on the couch, a coke from the fridge in her hand. "Slater was obsessed. Almost as much as me", the dark haired girl informed, then she found a name that sounded interesting for Rose. "What about that one? Cody Webber. They exchange dozens of e-mails about Elijah", she noticed. "I could call him", Alice offered.

"Tell him we're trying to send a message to Klaus. The doppelganger's alive and she's ready to surrender." Immediately the girl caught the looks of everyone while Jarla sighed annoyed. Luckily she already texted Damon so this show would end soon. "What?", Rose yelled surprised, meanwhile Alice started to smile. "Oh my god. I knew I recognised you."

"Get him the message, please", Elena said convinced before she left into the kitchen. The vampire followed her, so the Sawyer took it as her chance to text Damon again. She told him to hurry up as soon as Alice stood up to inform the doppelganger that Cody was on his way.

"Finally", Jarla commented when Damon entered the apartment while Elena gasped surprised

"Finally", Jarla commented when Damon entered the apartment while Elena gasped surprised. "What are you doing here?", the Salvatore asked, only for the brunette to ask him the same question. Prompt the witch cleared her throat, an ironic smile on her lips. "You called him?", the Petrova sent her a disappointed and angry look before she faced the man in front of her again. "You were right, doppelganger. I know Klaus and he'll kill you before you can say carrot cake."

"Damon Salvatore", Alice spoke up fascinated as she came closer, smiling widely. "Get rid of her", the raven haired told the silver haired who nodded grinning. "She annoyed me the whole time", the girl admitted before raising her hand. "No!", Elena shouted but it was to late. Within seconds the girl was an ice statue. "She'a human, Jarla. She'll die", the Gilbert reminded, a sad expression on her face.

"Come on. We're leaving", the male vampire demanded and grabbed the brunette's arm. "No", she replied. "I said we're leaving", Damon repeated angrily. "I'm not going with you", the Petrova contradicted. "You do not get to make decisions anymore."

Jarla groaned and played with the icy smoke in her hands until three men showed up. They caught everyone's eyes and many surprised gulps. "We're here to meet the doppelganger", one of them, the one in the middle said. He had to be Cody. "Thank you for coming", Elena answered and wanted to walk towards them but she was stopped by the Salvatore who held her back. "I'll break your arm", he warned her. "There's nothing here for you", he told the men. Before any of them could reply, the one that stood behind fell to the floor. His heart was ripped from his chest by none other than Elijah.

Jarla stood up immediately and watched the handsome man fascinated. He sped to the other two men while Rose sped away. First the original looked at the silver haired, then he faced the doppelganger.

"I killed you, you were dead", Damon said confused. "For centuries now", the Mikaelson replied, then he turned to the two men. "Who are you?", he asked them, but they only asked him the same question. "I'm Elijah", the older vampire told them, leading the witch to grin. Fear was written in the men's eyes, both watched him scared. "We were gonna bring her to you, for Klaus", they tried to explain but since the original wasn't working with his brother anymore, they only made it worse.

"She's the doppelganger. I don't know how she exists, but she does. Klaus would wanna see her", Cody continued. Elijah's objective face rested, he didn't show a single emotion on it. "Does anyone else know you're here?", he asked. "No", Cody answered, making the older vampire smile a little bit. "Well, then you have been incredibly helpful."

Suddenly he put his hands into each man's chests, pulling out both their hearts. Their dead bodies fell to the floor, just like their hearts a few seconds later. Damon glared at the man, ready to fight him but he only looked at Jarla before he sped towards her to pick her up and sped away with her.