20.

It was Saturday, the winds blew gently as i inhaled the smell of the salty water. The cold wind hit my skin as i shiver a little. The waves from the ocean calming my nerves.

Its 3 am. I had a dream about that guy again. Lately I've been having nightmares and he's in those dreams. I still don't know who he is, but i can feel that he's been part of my life before. My heart aches in the morning, thinking about those nightmares. Tears are rolling down my face everyday i wake up.

Who is this guy who keeps haunting me in my dreams?

//

"are you still having nightmares (y/n)?" Mikasa asked while pushing my wheelchair.

This has been our everyday thing, for as long as i can remember. They told me that the accident made me like this. My lower body became paralyzed. My eyesight won't let me see the world. I'm basically useless.

"yeah.." i said while listening to the sound of the ocean waves hitting the shore.

"want to talk about it?"

"Mikasa.."

I waited for her answer when i felt the wheelchair stopped.

"Im sorry.."

I felt a warm hand touch mine. A sweet smell of perfume hitting my nose.

"we talked about this (y/n).. I will never leave you. I will never ever leave you. I will be beside you till the day i die." Mikasa said, her breath hitting my cheek. I can feel her presence beside me. Her hand brushed my cheek and hugged me.

"And i will never leave you too! I'm still here you know!" a husky voice said on the other side of me.

Eren..

"what are you doing here? I thought you're with Armin?" Mikasa asked letting go of me.

"Oh Armin and I flew back. We can't stand the loneliness there. We talked to our boss and told him that we will just work while at home, which is here." Eren said. I felt him embrace me in a hug. His cheerful voice made me feel calm. As if nothing bad will ever happen.

"where's Armin?" Mikasa asked for me. Reading my thoughts. Sometimes, i think she's a psychic.

"He's still in the car, getting our bags." Eren said.

//

Armin's pov

Stupid Eren making me get his bags for him. I mean, he's bigger than me, why do i need to get his bags for fucks sake?

I dragged the suitcases behind me as i walked inside the big house that the 4 of us bought. The pictures of us hanging on the walls. Just the 4 of us.

I walked to the back of the house and found the 3 others, talking by the beach.

(y/n)..

Even though she couldn't walk anymore and her vision wont come back, she still have that smile. The smile that i have seen since we were kids. Everytime she smiles, she gives us that vibe like everything is going to be fine.

But we know, behind that smile, she's in deep pain. Her smile wont show it, but her eyes will. Now, her memory's gone, and we don't know if she'll recover them, but i hope, i hope she wont. I may sound selfish, but i just don't want her to remember everything that hurt her. Everything that made her in this position. Everything about Levi. She's better off without him. She's happier without him.

All she needs is us.

Eren.

Mikasa.

Me.

The three of us. That's all she need.

"hey Armin!" i heard my name being called. I looked up from the sandy ground to make an eye contact with whoever called me.

Eren.

"you dumbass left me dragging your suitcase! You're gonna have to pay me for your "service". 500 bucks." i said reaching out my hand to his. Mikasa and (Y/n) laughed at what i said and Eren's eyes went wide.

"500 bucks your face! I'm not paying up! You charge me so much! Its not even that heavy!" Eren said crossing his arms together.

"Nah pay up or I'll throw your things in the ocea-"

"Okay! Okay! Jeezus!" Eren said getting his wallet out from his back pocket.

"here, 500 bucks worth of starbucks. Its a promo." Eren said and ran away.

"What the hell!!"

I know, right now, i maybe selfish. But maybe being selfish isn't a bad thing. Maybe by being selfish, we could protect her from people who will try to hurt her. Because the 3 of us only want what's best for her. We want her to feel loved. We want her be cherished. We want her to be the first choice when it comes to love. Because that's what she did to us. Her first choice.

That's how pure her heart is. By making the people she loves, happy. Even if its risking her own happiness.

Too short.. Im sorry guys. I'll make it up on the next chapter