Chapter 61

"Lets go to the gardens" Kimiko suggests.

"Yeah! Maybe kick the ball around for a while?" Tenma said.

"Where are we going to find a ball though?"

"Good point" Tenma realized. Just then a ball flew over from nearby landing right at Tenma's feet.

"Well that works"

Tenma kicked the ball upwards with his feet and juggled it around using some of his skills to impress the kids whos ball was now rolling on Tenma's back.

Suddenly, a blur of orange and blue flew past Kimiko and crashed into Tenma. The ball bounced onto the ground as the two teenage boys tumbled onto the ground.

"Gosh Im sorry" a familiar voice stated as he got up and held his hand out to Tenma.

"Taiyou!" Kimiko calls when she recognizes her friend.

"Oh hey Kimiko"

"You two know each other?" Tenma asked as Taiyou helps him up.

"Yeah, we met at the hospital. Taiyou, this is Tenma, my teammate. Tenma, Taiyou" Kimiko introduces them.

"Nice to meet you. I've seen your games, you were great. Im cheering Raimon all the way." Taiyou explains.

"Thanks!"

"Hey! Can we have our ball back?" The kid pipes up.

"Oh, sorry" Taiyou replies and in a swift movement, he kicks the ball upwards and spins it around on his finger.

"Oh stop showing off and give the kid back their ball would you" Kimiko joked.

Taiyou laughs and hands the ball back to the kids before leading Kimiko and Tenma to sit down on a near by bench.

"So, whos your next opponent?" Taiyou asked as the three got seated.

"Genei Gakuen" Kimiko replies.

"Oh, I've heard their captain's reputation before. They say he's deadly"

"Sounds scary" Tenma comments.

"No need to be scared. I'm sure Raimon can beat them" Taiyou comforts.

"Hey Tenma, can I talk to Taiyou alone for a minute."

"Yeah sure" Tenma said as he got up and asked to play soccer with the kids.

"Whats up?" Taiyou asks as he turns to her.

"I just found out who the Holy Emperor really is."

"What? Who?""

"My brother..."

"Gouenji-san!?"

"Yeah" Kimiko sighs.

"How? I dont get why he would do that. Hes been paying for all of my hospital fees and supported me with my soccer as the Holy Emperor. Hes a good man. There must be a reason why he took the position."