Is That An Orc? Gross

Hi all readers. Over 300 views! That's crazy! When I saw it, I was like, "Holy moly, people have actually read my story? That's surprising." I was even more surprised when I saw that I also got a couple votes. It's good to know that this story isn't a complete disaster. So I'm happy. I just want to thank those of you who have voted for and added this story to their reading lists. Actually, I'd like to thank you for even clicking on my story. Sorry again for the late update. I actually managed to finally finish my science and English assessment, which was a friggin pain in the arm, so I finally had time to write. It's a miracle! Okay, I won't bore you any further than I already have. Please forgive my awful spelling of the names of stuff. Honestly, couldn't Tolkien come up with words that are bloody easier to spell? Anyways, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Korra and the Fellowship sat down as they, once again, waited upon Gandalf. He apparently had "no memory of this place" as he put it. While the others were quite eager to have a well-deserved break after hiking what felt like an infinite amount of narrow stairs, Korra felt the need to continue. It's not that she didn't appreciate relaxing for a few moments. It's just that this place made Korra feel uneasy and quite frankly creeped out. It felt as if someone or something was watching them. She shook her head, brushing it off as just paranoia.

"What's on your mind Korra? You look worried," Pippin asked.

Korra looked to her right where Pippin was sitting. His innocent expression brought a smile to her face. Korra ruffled his hair.

"Nothing Pippin. I'm fine," she said reassuringly.

His eyes narrowed slightly before he just shrugged and resumed his conversation with Merry. Despite having been on edge ever since she felt eyes on them, that didn't stop Korra from marvelling at the mine's beautiful architecture. She admits that the air temples were amazing, but even they pale in comparison.

Even in its current crumbled state, the mines really were a site to behold. How these dwarves created such a wonderful place without earthbending completely floored her (A/N: Pun intended XD. Sorry, my friend's bad sense of humour is really starting to rub off on me. Damn it). Pippin's voice immediately snapped Korra out her state of awe.

"Merry," Pippin whined.

Merry let out a long, pained sigh.

"What Pippin?" Merry asked, impatience clear in his tone.

"I'm hungry."

Merry put on a fake look of concern.

"Oh you are, are you? Well why don't you whine to Sam? I'm sure he'll be willing to cook you something," Merry said sarcastically.

Pippin visibly brightened at this, obviously not picking up the mocking tone.

"Really?" he asked hopefully.

His hopes were crushed when both Merry and Sam answered with a deadpanned, "No."

"But-".

"Shhh! Gandalf's thinking!" Merry quickly cut through the other Hobbit's complaint.

Pippin wore a pouting face as he, Merry and Sam argued in hushed voices.

While Korra was laughing at the trio's antics, the last Hobbit, Frodo, sat between two large boulders by himself, eyes scanning the infinite amount of stairways below them for no particular reason. Just as he was about to glance away, a little, gangly figure crawling up the stairs caught his attention.

"Gandalf?" Frodo called, clearly alarmed.

Gandalf looked up from where he sat pondering and after seeing the look of worry on Frodo's face he made his way over to him.