Glowing Walls And Bad Seafood

Hey guys and gals. I am so sorry for the really late update, trust me I do feel bad. I promise it's for a good reason. I know I shouldn't be making excuses, but I don't exactly have Wi-Fi at my house to update, so I have to wait til I go over my sister's place to update (which is every month or so). So, I'd like to thank those of you who have voted for my story and added it to your reading list's. I really appreciate it. Anyways, a friend of mine said that she had read over my chapters and she said that she didn't know what was going on. I honestly don't know whether that's because she doesn't really know LOTR all that well or because I suck that much. If it's the second one can SOMEONE please give me a heads up? Just saying it would be nice to know.  Okay, that's all I have to say (sorry for the big authors note). Again, I'm sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korra ran her hand along the cold stone wall, and glanced up at the looming mountain.

'So, these are the walls of Moria? Wow.' She thought before turning her head to Gimli.

"Hey Gimli, where do we enter these Mines huh?" Korra asked.

"Well lassie, I'm not entirely sure. You see, dwarf doors are invisible when closed." Gimli stated proudly while Gandalf nodded in agreement.

"Yes Gimli, even their own masters cannot find them, if their secrets are forgotten." Gandalf commented.

Legolas strode pass Gimli and spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. "Why doesn't that surprise me?" Gimli just grumbled in response.

Korra looked at Legolas in surprise. "Did you just make a joke? Wow. I didn't know you had a sense of humour."

Legolas arched a brow, while Gimli laughed.

"I don't blame ya lass. Elves are always so uptight and act all high and mighty. They think they're the superior race because they're the first-born and they love nature and all that other nonsense." As he spoke, Gimli waved his hands around to emphasise his point.

Legolas and Aragorn shot him identical glares, while Korra just laughed.

'Those two are ridiculous,' she thought humorously.

A small, almost unnoticeable, splash caught Korra's attention. Her bright blue eyes stared intently at the water in an attempt to penetrate its murky depths.

"Err, guys? I think everyone should stay away from the water."

Boromir moved to stand next to her and stared curiously in the water.

"Why is that?" the man asked.

"There's something in there. I don't know what it is, but I know it's big, and I'm willing to bet it's dangerous," Korra reasoned.

Just before Boromir was about to interrogate her further, he remembered the last time he had questioned her abilities and thought better of it, choosing instead to warn the hobbits, who probably wouldn't have been listening.

While Korra continued to glare daggers at the water Gandalf ignored them and began closely examining the wall.

"It mirrors only starlight... and moonlight," Gandalf murmured to himself as his hand ran along the cliff face.

As if on cue, the moon emerged from behind the clouds and the rays of light reflected off of the rock, causing glowing words and an archway of sorts to appear. Gandalf read the inscription out loud.