31: Start Of An Ending

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what's wrong? Didn't you like it?" Lisa worriedly asked.

"It's just that.. I hope that you can watch my performance on my debut because this is our song. But.."

Lisa hugged her and was getting emotional. She patted Rosé's back.

"I really want to see you live on stage but if I can't, you know where to find me. It should be an open area for you to see me up there." Lisa joked but Rosé didn't smile nor laugh. She cried harder.

"Come on, don't cry. I'm your number one supporter right? I'll be cheering for you forever." Lisa removed her hug to Rosé and wiped her tears.

"Smile. You'll be happy later when we get home." With that, Lisa winked and Rosé furrowed her eyebrows.

--

Rosé and Lisa arrived at her house but they saw the lights are out.

"Is it brownout?" Rosé asked Lisa and Lisa just shrugged with a smile on her face.

"You weirdo." Rosé said making the latter laugh.

"Come on, let's go in." Lisa said and Rosé opened the door and was surprised with the candles and petals on the floor with a background music.

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands.

Rosé followed the pathway with her covering her mouth from shock.

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad.

Her tears was forming when the pathway led her to the balcony and she saw a candle and petals forming a large heart with a table for two inside it. She walked there and saw that Lisa is nowhere to be found and she's alone.

Mad cool in all my clothes
Mad warm when you get close to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball's my kitchen light
And you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face.

Her tears fell when she saw a familiar woman walking towards her. She saw Jisoo with a semi formal attire and can't help but to admire her.

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
And you need to know
You're the only one alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night.

Jisoo then gave her a green chili pepper causing her to laugh. She shook her head and accepted the pepper.

"I'm amazed, Kim Jisoo. Green pepper really? You know me very well."

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts
Oh, my heart hurts
Oh, my heart hurts
So bad, oh

The song ended but their hearts beating didn't.

"Hi." Jisoo awkwardly said.

"Hi." Rosé said.

"So uhm, let's sit down." Jisoo said and they both sat down.

"What's with this?" Rosé said while looking at the candles at the floor. Food is already prepared but unfortunately, Rosé was already full.

"Chaeng.." Jisoo reached and held her arms and Rosé looked at her.

"Since we were just kids, I already love you. I don't know. At first, I thought that you're just pretty and I'm amazed but then we grew in each other's arms. We were like bestfriends but then you had to go and I.. I never felt so broken. The day you went to Australia is the day I knew that I love you and I promised myself that I'll wait for you. When you told me that you're coming back, I never felt so excited and nervous at the same time. Because I know you'll be prettier and I hope that you're the same Chaeng I used to know and I'm not wrong. You didn't changed. You're still the same Park Chaeng that I love. I don't know what to do without you." Jisoo confessed and Rosé's tears were falling non stop.

"I love you, Roseanne Park." There, Jisoo finally said it.

Rosé stood up and went to Jisoo. Jisoo stood up and was welcomed by Rosé's kiss. She didn't expect that but then again, it's her first love so they shared a romantic kiss. They both pulled away and looked at each other's eyes.

"So is that a yes?" Jisoo smiled.

Rosé kissed her again and this time, no words needed to know what Rosé's answer.