31: Start Of An Ending

Start from the beginning

"You want to be with her?" Again, Jisoo can only nod.

"I'll help you. Ask her to be your girlfriend." Lisa smiled and Jisoo's jaw dropped of Lisa's statement.

"Wha.. No! I mean I --"

"Don't live your life with so many what ifs. Grab your chance, Jisoo. Trust me, I know it." Lisa smiled bitterly and Jisoo can only look down of the guilt.

"So, I'll take Chaeng out later. I'll just tell her to tour me around or eat somewhere. You, Jennie and Jiyong will be the one to the things you want here. It's good that Is it okay?"Lisa smiled.

Although Jisoo is shy and nervous, she agreed. Because Lisa is correct. Don't live your life with so many what ifs.

--

"So where is the good place you're telling me?" Lisa asked. Lisa and Rosé are walking in the busy street of Daegu. They passed by with so many restaurants and Lisa is starting to get tired.

"We're near! Come on!" Then Chaeng dragged Lisa to god knows where.

-

Meanwhile, the other three was busy preparing for laters event. Jisoo was hella nervous.

"Chichu, can you please pass me the table cloth!" Jennie shouted and Jisoo grabbed the cloth and gave it to Jennie whose arranging the table at the balcony. Jiyong was putting the candles and petals  to the front door up until to the balcony making a pathway. The caretakers was busy cooking their food at the kitchen.

"Don't be nervous! I know she'll say yes." Jiyong patted Jisoo's shoulder and the latter just sighed and nodded.

"Everything is good. We'll just wait for them." Jennie said when she finished arranging the table and they all nodded.

"Goodluck, Chichu."

--

"You have your pen and notebook with you?" Lisa asked. They are now sitting across each other. Rosé picked this restaurant because she told Lisa that when she was just a kid, her parents always brought her there and eat. The restaurant has a vintage vibe and has lots of designs in the wall. Not bad, Lisa thought.

"Yes." Chaeng grabbed the pen and her notebook in her bag and gave to Lisa.

"Let's see what you've finished." Lisa then looked at Rosé's notebook and read the letters that's written there. Meanwhile, Rosé was shy because she think that it's not good but when Lisa smiled and nodded, she felt happy.

"This is great. Let's finish the song now." Lisa said smiling but Rosé swore that she saw the sadness in Lisa's eyes.

"O..okay." She said and then they both gave each others ideas for what to write while eating their food.

After an hour, they finished writing and was satisfied with the outcome.

"You just have to repeat the chorus and ta-da! You're song is finished! You're gonna debut soon!" Lisa clapped and was happy for Rosé but Rosé felt otherwise. Lisa saw the forming tears in Rosé's eyes. She panicked and sit beside to Rosé.