Chapter 9

He knows! I can't believe it. I stood up and shuddered. And he touched me. I grabbed the gauze and quickly wrapped it around my chest. I put my clothes back on and headed back to the guys where I saw Finn just chilling. I hate his face.

"You were gone for a while." Neon said. "Dreaming of me while you were in there?"

"Whatever." I mumbled.

I glared at Finn and he smirked. He actually smiles and feels something. Wow. I HATE HIS FACE. He walked towards me and leaned close to my ear.

"Remember," he whispered. "Whatever I want."

He walked away with a smug look and I shuddered. Once again, I will say, I hatehatehatehatehate his face.

"What's up with you two?" Luth said, appearing out of no where.

"Nothing. At. All." I hissed.

Luth backed off, knowing something was up between us, and it wasn't good.

"So, I was wondering," Luth said. "You know how to fight?"

I head snapped to him.

"Fight?"

"Yeah. I know you can pack a mean punch but I don't know if you can really fight."

"Yeah, sure. Why?"

"It's just... eh... well... it's nothing really... eh."

"Eh? You suddenly turn Canadian?"

"Okay, you want the truth? Fine. Weee..... Okay, weeee... fih... peeeee..."

He continued his animal sounds and it seemed like he was singing "In the Jungle".

"We fight in big gang fights and he wants to know if you can knock anyone out." Finn said, popping out from behind Luth.

"Dude! Your going to scare him away!" Luth said.

"My exact intentions."

Finn strutted away and I glared at him.

"What is his problem? I mean, I know he's mental and all but still!"

Luth laughed but quickly turned stern.

"But I really need to know if you can fight or not. I don't want to send you into a war zone where you don't even have the slightest chance of living."

"Okay, if you really want to know, than have me fight one of these 'tough guys' and than we'll see."

Luth looked back at the guys and frowned.

"I don't know," he said. "They're pretty big competition."

"I can take them on."

Luth looked down at me and grinned.

"Fine. If you die, don't come back and blame me."

Luth went to the guys and immediately, Neon's hand went up.

"Me, me, ME!" he said, jumping up and down.

He ran up to me and dragged me to the emptiest space in the room. He backed up a few feet in front of me. Than he crouched down into a ridiculous crouching tiger position you would see in The Karate Kid.

"Better want out," he said, circling me like a crab. "I'm like Jackie Chan-"

I'd ran up to him and my knee collided to his forehead, snapping it back. I slammed my foot into his chest and he flew back.

"Ooh!" Jett said. "Point, Nico!"

I laughed as Neon wriggled in the floor.

"Not fair.." he wheezed.