"Good afternoon class" she greets the young witches and wizards."I will ask you all now to close your textbooks and form a line in the middle of the classroom"

There was a bit of confusion at first but everyone soon snapped into action when Time stated "do not make me repeat myself".

After everyone formed an orderly line that spanned from one end of the classroom to the other, Professor Time then waved her wand from left to right, suddenly all tables and chairs neatly stacked themselves.

"That's better" she states before continuing.

"Today class I will be teaching you how to sense magic; from good to bad, I have even prepared a surprise which I doubt anyone will sense but we will see, what I require from you is step up and place the blindfold over your eyes, then I need..."

She stops mid sentence to hush some students at the back and give them detention.

"Now where was I? Oh yes secondly I need to you then to clear your minds, forget all that is happening around you and focus on your senses, breathe in a say what you smell, listen and say what you hear, reach out and touch what you can feel and finally say what you see in your thoughts"

"Do we all understand?" She question the classroom who all give an unenthusiastic yes.

"I said do we all understand?" She questions again this time raising her wand.

"Yes professor" the classroom all said in unison.

"Okay good, now who is first?"

First to step up was Blaise Zabini, he walked forward and put on the blindfold gulped and waited to find out his fate.

"Okay now Blaise clear you mind and focus on your senses" Professor Time said before opening up the first box that lay on her desk.

Suddenly a burst of glowing gold magic appeared from out the box, it danced it's way around Blaise before softly resting on his shoulder.

He then began to speak,

"I hear crowds cheering my name, screaming and chanting for me in hopes that I lead my team to victory, I smell fresh air and newly cut grass, I feel something leathery in my grasp, it's quite round in it's shape"

"I can see it now, I can see it!" He exclaims.

"I am wining the Quidditch World Cup, I feel so happy! this must be bright, good magic?"

The magic then gracefully went back into the box.

"Really well done" Professor Time applauds.

"Thank you Professor" Blaise replies.

"Excellent 5 points to Slytherin" Time states.

Blaise walks back over to group of Slytherin that are now tapping him on the shoulder, he quickly turns and nods returning a smile to a proud looking Professor Time.

"Okay next?" Time asks.

Now it was Pansy Parkinson's turn, she too does the same as Blaise and steps forward placing on the blindfold.