Hug My Heart - Chapter 29 <3 - Will You Marry Me?

Start from the beginning

Joey's P.O.V:

I decided to wake up early to make a nice breakfast for Y/n. I beat up some eggs, and put in some cinnamon. I fried the eggs and scrambled them, while I toasted some toast. I put some cinnamon spread on the bread, and cut them into heart shapes, and used the outline from the heart I cut out, to put the eggs inbetween. I grabbed a handful of berries; blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and some pomegranate. I put them on the empty space on the plate, and started to prepare her smoothie. The sound of the blender must have woken her up, because she came padding down the stairs not long after I started the smoothie. She walked over to me, and kissed my cheek, then she went and flopped on the couch. I smiled and grabbed her plate, and made my way over there, I gave her the breakfast and she smiled. She kissed my cheek again before digging in. I had already made my breakfast, so I was eating with her. "Joey! This is really good!" She exclaimed. I smiled. "Thanks... family recepie." I said. She smiled and took another bite. She finished everything on her plate, before I did, and when I was done, she picked up my plate and started bringing it to the sink. "No no no it's okay... don't fuss about dishes." I said, and took the plates from her. "You cooked Joey. You cook I clean." She said, saying it like it was obvious. I shook my head. "Only 'cause I love you." I said, and kissed her forhead, and signaled for her to go relax. As I was washing the dished Lara and Sawyer came down, flopping next to Y/n on the couch. I'm assuming the baby was still upstairs. Lara turned on the TV and started casual talk. "What did you think of our wedding? Did you have fun?" She said, and smiled. Y/n nodded her head furiously. "It was incredible. Everything. It was gorgeous, fun, and a great way for us to connect our families." She said, glancing over at me and smiling, waving at me to come join the conversation. I quickly finished the dishes, walked over, and sat on the edge of the couch.

Your P.O.V:

"Joey what did you think of Lara's wedding?" I asked. He smiled. "It was really nice. It had a very friendly vibe to it and it made me feel right at home, not so tight and constricted like most weddings do. I guess it's 'cause you made it your own. It wasn't so on-line traditional." He said, and smiled again. "Yeah." I said. "It was so much fun being a bride. I got to be all dolled-up... I got to see what it feels like to be a princess... at least that's how Sawyer makes me feel. It was just so crazily fun. I wish I could do it again." she said, and hugged Sawyer. Talking about all this wedding stuff makes me realise how much I really do want to have a wedding, get married, start my own life. Preferably with Joey. I smile, and Sawyer glances at his watch. "Shit... I have to get to the gym." He says, he gives Lara a quick kiss and leaves. Lara goes upstairs, probably to tend to the baby, leaving me and Joey alone. I give him a long, passionate kiss and he blushes. "Talking about all this wedding stuff makes me realise how much I want a wedding." I say. "I think I could arrange that." Joey says, whispering in my ear. "What?" I say, confused. Wait...

Joey's P.O.V:

Here's my chance.

Your P.O.V:

I closed my eyes, shook my head, and pinched my arm just to make sure this isn't a dream... I'm not going crazy... and when I opened my eyes I looked down to see Joey on one knee, holding up a box, with what else but a diamond ring. "Y/n... I love you more than anything the universe has to offer... It's not possible to describe the way I love you... but I can try... When I bumped into you that day at VidCon, my heart skipped a beat, and since that day my heart beats stronger when I'm around you, it reaches out to you, and now I'm reaching out to you, with a ring. I promise to love you with every heartbeat of forever. Forever. Now it's up to you, if you want to make our crazy hearts, which have been broken, burned, and healed again, join as one and beat strong and steady down the road of our life. Y/f/n, will you marry me?" 

 _________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          06.17.14

Haii!

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!!! O_O

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

Ok but on a serious note... that was the last chapter OF THIS BOOK. THERE IS A SEQUEL SO DON'T BE SAD! The sequel is called "Kiss My Soul (A Joey Graceffa Fan-Fiction.) *SEQUEL TO HUG MY HEART*

To find it, you can search it up, or you can go to my profile... so YEAH

Sorry it took so long to update... but I've been working on my trailer!!! It will be coming out soon... not sure when... but pretty much as soon as I finish it LOL.

BUT it IS a lot of work... so I'm going to be working on it whenever I'm on the Mac... but whenever I'm at the library or whatever, I will be working on chapters (Until I finish the trailer LOL) 

P.S If you're wondering why I'm making a trailer at the end of my story... it's for the new readers and stuff who aren't sure if they're gonna like it or not... so I'm making it at the end of the story, that way I can capture the whole essence of the story without giving away too many crutial details....

Anyway... enough with that stuff...

Did you like it?

(OF COURSE YOU DID I WROTE IT! :P)

Anyways...

Yeah...

Um...

Bai! :D (MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL)

~xHannahBanana01

STALK MEH AND SPAM MEH ABOUT THE SEQUEL AND SHIT:

TWITTER: xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01