Room 207

Bob and Linda walked up to their kids who were still sitting down. "Hey babies" Linda said handing Tina a hotel key. "Hi Mr and Mrs.Belcher" Logan said to them smiling. "Hi" Linda said happily while bob didn't respond.

"Excuse me" Louise said standing up grabbing Bob's forearm pulling him away from the rest of the group. "Why are you such an asshole to Logan?" Louise asked looking up at him. "Cause he's like 6 years older then you" he said crossing his arms. "What does it matter I'm 17, and we never did anything when I was younger" Louise said, she hated the fact her dad disliked Logan since he and Linda were the ones who put them together.

5 years ago....

Louise stormed up the stairs "I hate you" she yelled down to her parents. They rolled their eyes and kept walking out of the house, "Call him" Linda said closing the door. Bob typed in a phone number

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring

"Hey it's Logan leave a message"

Beep

"It's bob, can you call me back it's about Louise"

-hang up-

3 days later...

Ring, ring

"Hello?" Bob asked
"It's Logan, you called me a few days ago what's up?" He asked
"Louise has been having some emotional problems and I feel like she can use your help" he asked sadly.
"I can stop by in a few minutes, you want me to come now?" He asked
"Yea, thanks Logan" Bob said
"No problem, bye Mr.Belcher" he said
"Bye" he said hanging up.

A white car pulled up in front of the restaurant, Logan stepping out, he walked into the restaurant "Mr.Belcher?" He asked sitting down at the bar. "Hey Logan he said stepping out of the back. "Where's Louise?" He asked "upstairs, Linda is up there too" he said handing him something, Logan looked down at his hand holding the small object.

He left the restaurant walking into their house, he walked up the stair case into the living room and was greeted by Linda.

She pointed to Louise's room with a fake smile. He nodded walking over to her door, he knocked on it, "go away" she said. He walked in anyways. "Logan?"