Part 1

BEFORE YOU READ:
(Y/N)- your name
(Y/L/N)- your last name
(Y/H/C)- your hair color
(Y/E/C)- your eye color
Before you read this you should read the description because it gives background on what happened with you and Yoongi.
Thank you and enjoy my imagine^^
-
-
-
The next day when you wake up, I look on my phone to see a message from Jungkook.

Jungkook: hey the plane to Korea leaves at 9 A.M. So you should leave at about 7.

I look at the time and it was already seven.
"Oh no! Ok! (Y/N) don't freak out! you still have two hours to get ready and drive to the airport!"
I then sprint to the bathroom with my clothes in hand.
I quickly put on my gray t-shirt and my black ripped jeans.
Then i did my makeup and quickly put my hair up in a ponytail.
Then I put on my red converse and then ran out the door.
But as soon as I put my foot out, I realized how freezing it was.
So I went back inside to get my red jacket and then run back outside to my heated car.
I look at my phone to see the time and see that it is eight o'clock and I laid down in my seat and let out a sigh as I started my car.
Then I begin to drive to the airport with my radio on.
All of a sudden it goes to an interview with BTS and a radio station. I then listened.

Radio station- So do any of you have a special someone?
Namjoon- like a girlfriend?
Radio station- yah.
Jungkook- We don't have one of those. We think it wouldn't work out considering the fact we wouldn't be able to hang out with them.
Radio station- oh I understand. But you must have a crush on someone?
Namjoon- Oh yah of course we do.
Jimin- Yah Yoongi has had a crush on someone ever since he met her!
Yoongi- Not true. Don't lie to yourself Jimin.
Radio Station- oh? who is this lucky lady?
Yoongi- I won't say her name, but I can say she is very nice and she was just always there for me if i needed her.
Jimin- He even wrote songs based on her.
Yoongi- jimin...
Jimin- Not just that, he always complains about how much he misses her. It's like their already dating.
Namjoon- ok jimin that's enough. Your making Yoongi mad.
Radio Station- Oh well, Next question.

After that I had to turn my Radio off because I had arrived at the airport and I had thirty minutes to catch my plane.
I ran up to the front desk to a lady in an airport uniform.
"Hi. My friends bought me a ticket and said you would let me in if I gave you a name."
I said as she nodded.
"yes of course. Name?"
She asked.
"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)"
I said as she looked in her computer and scrolled many times.
"Oh yes, your ticket was bought by BigHitEntertainment?"
She asked as I nodded.
She then handed me a ticket and pointed to a door.
"Go in there and you should have a seat already arranged for you."
She said.
"Thank you."
I said as she nodded.
"No problem, have a nice trip."
She said waving. I waved back and walked into the door she pointed to and handed my ticket to a flight attendant.
"Oh, follow me. You have special seats."
She said as I looked down confused.
"Special seats", why would I have special seats? I'm only one person. The lady lead me to first class seats and then waved and walked away. First class? I swear I'm spoiled by Namjoon and Jungkook.
Walking over looking for a seat I see someone that looked fairly familiar.
It was Jimin.
And he fell asleep in his chair.
I quickly walked over to him and sat next to him.
"jimin." i said poking his cheek.
He did nothing.
"jimin!" i said a little louder
Still nothing.
"JIMIN PARK!!!" I screamed as he jumped up and looked at me with a surprised smile.
"Oh hey (Y/N). Did you sleep well?"
He asked as I laid down and sighed.
"Yah, but I woke up at seven so I had to rush and get ready to meet this plane in time." i said as he chuckled.
"Well, your still a mess like you were when we first met. To be honest, you don't look too different. Your still Yoongi's adorable little noona."
He said as I smiled.
"does he still call me that?"
I asked as Jimin shook his head.
"No, now if he talks about you, he says she or her. He really misses you though."
He said.
"I miss him too... And I missed you too chimchim."
I said as Jimin smiled.
"Same here."
after that it got silent for a little.
I laid my head back and closed my eyes.
"Are you excited?"
He asked as I looked at him.
"what?"
He then sighed.
"are you excited to see Yoongi again?"
He asked as I nodded.
"of course I'm excited, I haven't talked to him ever since he left for BigHit."
I said.
Jimin nodded to himself.
"Yah, as soon as we left for BigHit he wouldn't stop talking about how much he's missed you. He'll be really happy to see you again."
He said.
"I will too. Just talking to you is making me happy Jimin. but why were you here?"
I asked as Jimin pulled out his phone.
"Namjoon and Jungkook thought it would be good if I was here just in case you got lost or you were a little late to the flight."
He said as I smiled.
"Awww thats so sweet of you."
I said giving Jimin a hug.
"thanks chimchim."
I said.
He then hugged back and then I layed back in my seat.
"Thank you for joining us today on our plane. Now if you could stay seated and wait until we arrive to Korea this will be a very smooth flight."
We heard the intercom say.
Jimin and I then put in our headphones and listened to music. It took Jmin about twenty seconds until he fell asleep.
And not too long after him I fell asleep as well. Dreaming about meeting the boys again.
Exspecially Yoongi.
-
Thank you for reading my first part. If you have any suggestions on what should happen please comment what an I will put that into consideration. Thank you! ❤