"yeah?"

Tae "can I... uh put it on your butt?"

I giggled "yeah go ahead"

I had decided to do the front of my top half, so we could get this done faster.

Taehyungs pov

I couldn't help not spending extra time on her ass. It, even though the scars are there, looks so round and it feels great. I started to look at her fully taking in the situation. My hands were all over her basically naked body. All I wanted to do was turn her around put her on the sink and fuck the living shit out of her. I stopped and walked out of the door. I couldn't let her see how aroused I was.

y/n "tae? Are you okay" she yelled at me from the bathroom.

God please don't let her come in here basically all naked. I quickly got onto my bed and under the covers.

She of course walked through the door "are you tired?" she leaned on the door frame

"uh yeah. Sorry I thought I might pass out." I lied.

y/n "that's okay all I have left are the legs. Do you mind if I just chill in the bathroom until it has all soaked in?"

"yeah that's fine"

She walked back in the bathroom but left the fucking door open, so I could see everything she did.

She bent over finishing up her legs. It looked like everything she did was in slow motion. She began rubbing everywhere on her body. Making sure that all the cream would soak into her skin. She rubbed over her butt, stomach, breasts. She was rubbing everywhere she could reach.

I couldn't take it anymore if I stayed id defiantly run over there and rip the remaining clothes off her.

I walked to the door, but her voice stopped me.

y/n "tae are you sure you're okay?"

"no" I growled

I could hear her walking towards me. Her warm hand touched my back.

y/n "do you want to talk"

I coughed "talk? No"

y/n "will you face me?"

"I can't"

y/n "why?" she was so oblivious it was cute

"there would be consequences if I did. I wouldn't be able to control myself y/n. you decide if you want me to turn around."

she didn't say anything, so I assumed she wanted me to leave. So, i did.

I was only a couple of paces from the door when I heard her cuss

y/n "ugh fuck."

I smirked.

About an hour later I had calmed down and decided to go back to my room. I walked in to y/n putting on one of my shirts.

"you're still here?"

She turned around to me.

y/n "oh yeah sorry. The cream wasn't soaking into my skin well, so I had to wait for it to dry before I could put a shirt on and go to bed."

"oh yeah its fine"

She started to walk out of the door.

"hey, you should probably stay in here tonight. You don't want to wake up Jimin."

y/n "you sure?"

no

"yeah its fine"

She walked over to the bed and laid down.

y/n "are you going to bed?"

I was still standing.

"huh? Oh yeah." I walked over and laid next to her

"you feeling better" she smirked at me

"don't do that.

y/n "don't do what?" she said innocently

she bit her lip antagonizing me

"it took an hour to get you off my mind. Don't start this again."

y/n "I didn't start anything. You're the one who was thinking inappropriate things about me."

There's that smirk again

"you don't know what you'd be getting yourself into."

y/n "you don't think I can handle it baby boy?"

y/n pov

I just wanted to provoke him a little before bed. It was so easy I had to. I really didn't expect anything to come from it.

He got on top of me

Tae "calling me baby boy is just un fair."

He moved his hand down my side and down to the hem of his shirt that I had on.

Tae "if this comes off there's no stopping me" he said in a husky voice.

I dragged my hand up his torso and to his neck pulling his head close to mine. "don't get yourself in trouble."

Tae "what by you? I think I can handle it baby" he said going down to my neck. Kissing at it.

"no, no I'm all for it. Your brother might not be though"

Tae realized how pissed off Jungkook would be if he found out that we did something. He quickly stopped kissing on me but Instead of getting off me he found his way fully in-between my legs and moved his body, so he was laying on me. There he fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

note

hope you liked it :)