perfect

Today was Friday and so far the day wasgoing pretty well.First you had Science Class and You actually really like Science so u were happy.After 2 hours of Science.You had History you were okay in it.

Then in the break you and y/bf/n talked about Riverdale,Your crushes and what should you both do in the weekend.The bell rang and you went for your next class which was English.You love English cause you love writing.After English You had Math which Means 45 minutes staring at John.

You have the Biggest Crush on Johnny but only You and Y/bf/n knows that.You sat down and was getting in the staring position.You were zoned out until suddenly you got a not saying :

Dear y/n,

I would really like if u meet me in the Soccer Field After School.

- Johnny

You were shook.You have liked him for like 2 years now and now he wants to meet you.Why does he want to meet you.What would you say.Question were all in your head.

You looked up at him and Saw Him looking at you with Hopeful eyes.You smiled at him and nooded.He Smiled big and went on concentrating what the teacher was saying.

After all you classes.You went to the Soccor field looking for Johnny.Suddenly someone covers you eyes from back and says "Guess who?" You very well knew its Johnny but you decided to tease him so you replied with "Either its the super cute guy r/n or its Johnny".He pulled his hands and got infront of you and says "He i am cute too see"and Gave you his biggest smile.You giggled at his cuteness."Well why did u call me here?"You asked."I wanna take you somewhere" he said taking you hand and walking to a car.He opened the door for you.You smiled at him and got inside.At the drivers seat was Darian his sister along side with Johnny and You was in the back.

We got to the place and you knew exactly where you guys are as fast as you stepped out the car.Johnny came and stand in front of you.You both were standing in front of your favorite ice cream parlour.You were smiling so big you looked at Johnny and He had a guitar in his hand.

Then he started singing Perfect which is absolutely a beautiful song.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight....

Through out the whole song he was looking at you and loving eyes.He finished the song and smiled at you.He kept his Guitar aside and walking to you.You were Shocked and was smiling so big with tears in your eyes.

He took his hands in his hands and said "Y/N,you have no idea how much of an amazing girl you are.I have liked you since the day i saw you.I like the way you smile,the way you giggle,the way you stare at me,hehe.I know i am not the type of guy you would like or the perfect guy every girl wants.But i can promise you that I will try to keep you happy as long as you are with me,I will try to fulfill all you wishes,I promise to love you forever so, Y/N Y/L/N would you please give me a chance by Excepting this ring and making me the happiest guy by Being my Girlfriend?".He said getting on his knees and Taking out two promise rings.
I looked at him with tears your my eyes and said. "Johnny,I would love to be you girlfriend".He gave me his biggest smile.He stood up and Tightly Hugged you .You hugged him back.He pulled back and Looked into your eyes then at your lips then again in youreyes as if he was asking for your permission.You smiled and Kissed him,He kissed back You both pulled away after about like a minute.He joined your both foreheads."You have no idea how much i've waited to do that" he said.You smiled and said "I love you Johnny"."I love you too Y/N" He replied.

After that you both Had your favourite Ice Cream and like a good boyfriend Johnny paid for your Ice Cream.He dropped you at your house.You went to your bedroom thinking How this was your best day ever and how lucky you are that Johnny is now your boyfriend.

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

.If you like it please vote and comment.

Qotd : Ice Cream or Cakes??
A : Both

Comment your answer