The End!

Atlas, For Him is finished!

To be honest, I finished this book a WHILE ago (last year), however, I felt that publishing the chapters within a few days of each other was easier, and better to maintain rather than publishing it all at once. Plus it gave me enough time to receive feedback and fix anything that didn't make sense in future chapters.

Although it's trash and naively written, I'm proud of the way it turned out, and what made me keep publishing was the comments and the support you all gave me. It was extremely heartwarming to see your comments and votes on my chapters, and it really motivated me to keep this story up. So, thank you for that. It is very much appreciated.

You were all very supportive and concerning when I had my concussion, and the reassurance about that was very relieving especially at a time like that.

Although this book is over, I'm willing to (hypothetically) make a preposition.

I was thinking about including a few more written out chapters about scenes where you guys wanted to see an interaction. I may write one about Liam and Theo's future, and what happens during/after college. I'm not sure yet. School's hectic at the moment so that idea may be postponed.

But I know a handful of you have commented about wanting to know the depth of a scene I barely touched upon, and I don't blame you. I'd like to know too! So, maybe, I'll see if I can write up a requested scene if you guys let me know what part you'd like to see written out.

This note wasn't to promote my hypothetical future chapters, but it was to say thank you, sincerely. The book has been very fun to write and it's surprising that a lot of you like my weak comedy. I'll keep up with it I guess.

A special thanks to lucie, my one and only love who has done nothing but support me. Even though you're an ocean away, I feel like we're getting closer all the times we talk.

Another thanks to the Lord Farsquad chat, whose endless memes and rants never cease to entertain me.

Thank you! With love, Lauren.