S I X T E E N

CONVERSATION WITH: COREY

COREY
hey! mas doesn't have his phone today because he's getting it fixed but i was wondering if you and theo wanted to come over later and play CAH or some board game? it's supposed to storm tonight so i thought it would be a fun idea to all hang out while the power goes out and such!😯😯😯

LIAM
hey corey! i hate to break it to you but theo and i are kinda in a big argument right now regarding the fight that broke out two days ago. we haven't talked to each other since so im not sure whats really going on. i would love to come! but im also grounded because i failed my calc exam so i wouldn't be able to.

COREY
oh im sorry! id be happy to tutor you if you need it! just let me know.

COREY
also im sorry about you and theo :(( im sure that you guys will get over your differences and be good again. it'll probably take a little bit of time but you shouldn't worry too much. he's probably just worried about you and overprotective.

LIAM
oh how you wish you knew
[deleted]

LIAM
thanks! it's encouraging to hear something like that because im trying to work out our differences and analyze key points from both sides before jumping to conclusions. he can sometimes be a little over the top so maybe giving him his needed space is best for now.

COREY
that might be best! but keep me updated because you two are so perfect together!

COREY
to be completely honest with you, mason and i made a bet that you two would date. i said it wouldn't happen this year and he said that it would happen this year and im sorry we used you two as a betting stage but this is your first real fight and now it dawned to me that you two are an actual couple if you got in your first argument.

COREY
so basically i lost the bet🙄🙄i gotta pay mason ten dollars oops!! look if you're offended or anything i'll give you ten bucks too.

LIAM
no no need haha. that's actually pretty funny! sorry i made you lose ten dollars :((

COREY
haha no worries. i kinda saw it coming so i knew i was gonna lose. mas is gonna be really happy and rub it in my face but honestly i don't care because it was worth it

LIAM
look i gotta go but once theo and i start talking again i'll tell him about it haha! he'll probably think it's funny.

COREY
you go do that!! haha nice

=========
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️