"Like you can talk...you came running as soon as you heard we separated." Prince spits back.

Jensen furrows his brows.

"What?" Jensen asks.

"I know you were waiting for her in the parking lot right after she gave me back her rings and packed her bags. Mayte told me." Prince says.

Jensen chuckles in amusement.

"Wow! That woman has you wrapped around her finger you don't even realise it." Jensen says.

Prince screws up his nose.

"Excuse me?" Prince asks.

Jensen shakes his head in annoyance.

"That wasn't me, you Purple Midget. That was Jared, she's been living with Jared the whole time. I haven't seen Allison unless it's been at work and today when I went to go see Jared for something and that was when she collapsed. You'd know that if you actually paid attention to your Wife and not that belly dancing gold digger in there." Jensen scoffs.

Prince looks down at his feet.

"Bet you feel stupid now, huh? Mayte knows exactly what I look like, Jared too...you know how? Because she's been on the show before." Jensen says.

Prince instantly looks up at him.

"What? She has?" Prince asks.

"Yep, she was playing a victim on the show for one episode. When Allison told me about her I instantly knew it was her...so when she told you that it was me picking her up that day...she was lying. She gets around, she's tried coming onto both me and Jared." Jensen reveals.

Prince raises his eyebrows.

"Wow, I did not know that...I thought she was just a belly dancer, I didn't know she did acting as well." Prince says.

"Yeah well she was only on one episode years ago. Usually we re-cast some of our actors we've had from earlier seasons but I specifically told the writers and casting team not to get her back." Jensen says.

Prince chuckles.

"Right, noted. I'll deal with her later. We need to focus on Allison." Prince says.

Jensen looks down at his phone, then back up at Prince.

"She's back at Jared's or as she's currently calling it...home." Jensen says.

Prince's face drops.

"Let's go." Prince says.

Jensen grabs Prince's arm.

"I want to make one thing clear before we go." Jensen clears his throat.

Prince nods.

"When we get there, if you upset her and break her heart again...you better start running, because I'm gonna come after you, I'll break your legs...try jumping off speakers then." Jensen warns.

Prince chuckles out of nervousness and fear.

But Jensen's angry expression remains the same.