"Talk much..." Caitlin muttered.

After that her twins came wobbling over to her "Hi momma" Lena greeted.

"Momma" Beckett mimicked.

Caitlin laughed as she took in their appearances. Lena had spaghetti sauce smeared on her face while Beckett had noodles and meatballs laying on his head. Caitlin got out her camera and snapped a picture of the scene so she could look back on it in the future. Then she put it away and cuddled her toddlers. Happy, happy, happy, sappy, crappy...jk...HAPPY times!

~end of informing memory~

Caitlin started sobbing lightly as she remembered that day. She'll never be able to see what her kids will look like when they're older.

*                                    *                             *

Kristen sped off down the street as she searched for the old witch bitch that cursed her life. While she was on the road a tractor decided to pull up in front of her. He drove like 5mph so Kristen honked her horn over and over again. Eventually the farmer guy got annoyed as hell and pulled out a gun he hopped out of the still moving tractor and aimed the gun at Kristen through her car window. "Honk that horn one more time and your dead" he threatened.

Kristen laughed "You're just a farmer!" She teased then pounded her fist on the horn. It honked for 2 minutes long. After the two minutes were over the ghetto farmer looked at Kristen with a disappointed smile.

"Sorry gal, your pretty ass has gots da goat!" he said in a Southern accent.

Before Kristen could say anything the trigger was pulled. A bullet went right through her head. And her body went limp. Her head lolled to one side. The farmer left.

Kristen's last words in general were "You're just a farmer!".

The last thing she said to Dominik was "You're still fucking hot for an old asshole!".

Last words to Damon was "You're my only nigga, son."

Last words to Lia; "You're my ratchet bitch, yet I still love ya".

Last words to Kat; "You're my favorite twin".

Last words to Kit; "You're my favorite twin".

Last words to Gianna; "Get yo life together bagel!"

Last words to Gabby; "Just fuck a tree"

Last words to Cassandra; "For the last time, condoms are meant for guys, NOT girls"

Last words to Caitlin "You my sir, iz my cat dick"

Last words to Ravyn; "Chinese chicken is actually cat meat"