"I believe we are not", he simply said. He didn't look up, afraid to see the girl's expression. He found her by herself, colder than the snow and even more beautiful, unloved and abandoned, young and broken. Mixed with his disappointed and mad feelings towards her, there was so much regret.

"Finally with us, Elsa

"Finally with us, Elsa." Jarla grinned at her friend's comment when she stopped her walk behind the two Salvatores, leaning her arms on their shoulders. "At your service", she told them, winking at Damon who smirked.

The witch checked her surroundings and shivered. They were under the church where Katherine hid in a tomb. The three of them starred at the big pentagram on the big stone that closed the tomb. Quickly the vampires put it aside. "Oh kitty kat", Jarla sang amused when she took some steps towards it while making sure not to get too close, after all there was a spell placed on the tomb that made sure no vampire could leave as soon as they entered. And the witch didn't plan to get killed.

"Please, come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us", Katherine spoke up and showed herself. She didn't look good. "I'd rather poke my eyes out", Damon commented, earning an amused chuckle from the girl next to him. "And I'd join."
"Mm", the doppelganger hummed, "they're such pretty eyes."

"We're here for the moonstone, Aro. Feel like tossing it over?", Jarla asked, crossing her arms. She knew that the brunette wouldn't hand it to the Salvatores so she decided to come.

"Tell you what. Get your witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want. And I'm talking about the useful one", the Petrova told them, smirking at the silver haired across from her. Suddenly she pressed her hand to her chest and started to knee down while screams of pain escaped her thirsty throat. Damon grinned, just like Jarla. Katherine on the other side kept on shouting. "What did you do?", she asked angrily as soon as she was able to stand up again. "I froze your heart", the witch explained.

"I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get to you", Stefan spoke up; changing back to the old topic. "I've had time to reconsider", the brunette replied, making the Sawyer sigh. "Meaning you're hungry", the older Salvatore said. "Or you just realised that Klaus will find you everywhere." The silver haired was sure to see fear in the doppelganger's eyes. "I'm starving. And dirty. But above all I'm bored. At least running from Klaus wasn't boring", Katherine replied and glanced at Jarla, who grinned sarcastically. "We could sure arrange that", she commented.

The female vampire widened her eyes but walked closer and ignored the witch. "So here's the deal. You get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever. Let me know what you decide."

"Already expected you, icy", Katherine muttered smirking

"Already expected you, icy", Katherine muttered smirking. The Salvatores made their way to Elena to talk about the problem with the moonstone while Jarla decided to act like leaving but didn't. "You'll die", the silver haired told the brunette who smirked. "I'm a survivor", she contradicted, so the witch shrugged her shoulders. Against the doppelganger's assumption, the girl took a step inside the tomb. And another one. Both girls knew that Jarla could handle her, the girl could handle every vampire except originals. They were simply faster than her.

"Where do I find John Gilbert?", the Sawyer asked, leading the other girl to raise an eyebrow. She took a step back and leaned her weak body against a wall, trying to ignore the beating of the girl's heart. Hurting or even killing Jarla would be her suicide note. "You know him?", the brunette answered surprised. "I know he has a silver dagger", the silver haired explained, raising an impressed smile from the Petrova. "Though he hates when you kill people", she commented. The witch nodded but kept her convinced expression. "I'd rather let him hate me than seeing him in a coffin."