With widened eyes Slater looked at the two people in front of him. The witch had a bored expression on her pretty face, the original an amused as always. "Very nicely done", Elijah complimented smirking. "Thanks I have a degree in Theater", the younger vampire replied, fear was written in his eyes. "How can you compel me? A vampire can't compel another vampire", he pointed out, earning a small chuckle from the silver haired. "He's a special vampire", she replied, winking at Slater who gulped. "What, because he's an original?", he asked, making Jarla grin. "Putting one and one together, smart one", she commented, while Elijah looked down at her, keeping his amused expression. "Hmm", he agreed and the silver haired had to admit that it sounded extremely hot.

"Now I want you to take this and drive it through your heart", the original demanded to the younger vampire. Meanwhile he handed him a wooden stake.
Jarla saw many cruel things in her life, people died around her and she killed hundreds but she always admired it when Elijah did things like that. It suited him because he did it with honor.

"But that would kill me forever", Slater muttered worried, nevertheless he took the stake. "I know", the Mikaelson replied while compelling the man again. "But it's necessary", he added and only seconds later, Slater finished what he was told, a scream of pain escaping his lips. His dead body fell to the floor, his face showed dark veins while his skin turned grey. "It always looks absolutely disgusting when people like you die", Jarla commented, leading the original to smirk. "People like me can not die", he corrected, earning a playfully eye roll from the witch that turned around when a new voice spoke up.

"Was it really?", a dark-skinned man asked. He wasn't as tall as Elijah, had a short hair cut and wore glasses. Immediately the silver haired realised that he was a warlock. "It had to be done", the Mikaelson replied, then he turned around to face the warlock. "He delivered his message." The dark-skinned man obviously didn't like to see people dying, vampire or not. His gaze laid on the dead Slater until the man in the suit spoke up again. "Won't be long now."

"So you still didn't found them", Jarla pointed out, talking about Elijah's family

"So you still didn't found them", Jarla pointed out, talking about Elijah's family. He informed her that he wanted to kill Klaus although the witch already knew he wasn't working with his brother anymore, after all it wasn't long ago since the two saw each other. The original nodded. He leaned against the doorframe and smile down to the girl that sat on the bed where he used to sleep the last days. "And you are helping Damon Salvatore", he said. "I do", the silver haired confirmed before she stood up to walk some steps towards the original. "I assume we are playing in the same team", Elijah answered. The girl raised an eyebrow, her lips formed into a smile. "We're always aren't we?"

The original's expression saddened and his gaze fell to the floor. No matter how much he adored her, how much he wanted to held her in his arms, he had to remind him of the things that happened between them, things that were unspoken and came up, every time he saw Jarla's face. Although he didn't want to admit, the witch reminded him of his brother, something he could never ignore.
Jarla was like Niklaus.