Part 6

~~~OoO~~~

My four days with my mother and Bob was great, I got some sun and almost looked like a local now and it was about the last day or so when Christian arrived. Mom and I we were at a bar of one of the hotels in town. I was having a fruit juice since I can't drink heavy liquor with my medication. He strolled over to mom and me and I introduced him, to her and visa verso. 

After a while he excused himself to head back up to his hotel room, mom practically jumped up and down with glee. She later insisted I go up to his suite and she will just head home as she puts it, he must have come all this way just to see me. She invited him to dinner and took off, going back home. I head up to his suite, room 608. I knock on the door and he answered the door. He saw me and his mouth dropped open, then broke into a welcoming smile. 

He was on his phone, with what sounds like Mr. Sanders and then right after that called ended he was talking to Ros. I just sat in the living area admiring the luxurious room. Grand piano in the corner. I recalled the sad melody he played on the piano back at Escala. I rubbed my hands over the exquisite couch I was sitting on. Christian turned around and looked at me. His eyes are hungry with desire and I blush knowing I am having my period and was wondering how our arrangement is going to work with this little situation. 

I later was bored sitting around and I walked over to him and before he could stop me, kneeled in front of him and got to work on his pants and before he could push me away, have him in my mouth. He has to stiffen his moans and concentrate on his call while I got to work on him. He later sat down on the couch while he is still on the phone with Ros as I continued my sucking him off. 

Finally, after an hour he was done on the phone and he had come in my throat. I licked off my lips and he grinned at me. He later got up dragged me to the bedroom and closed the door. He feels his way all over my overly hipped and excited body. He finally got to the apex of my thighs and felt the drawstring of my tampon. With all our clothes on the bedroom floor, we head into his en-suite bathroom.

'Put your leg up on the basin counter.' So I obeyed him. He pulled my tampon from me and threw it un-ceremonial in the toilet beside us. I was rather shocked. I was put on the pill by Dr. Greene, an ob-gyn Christian had me see before I left for Georgia.

'Good girl. Now since you already had the pleasure of pleasing me very much tonight, Miss Steele, it is just fair to return the favor. Now stand still I am going to take you now.' I just stood still and waited for the delicious feeling of him filling me. He felt his way around me there and found the spot he searched for. He slams into me and I moan in the wonderful feeling.

'That's it, baby, I want to hear, you.' He spoke as he held me squeezing my breasts from behind as he rams into me over and over. Oh, this feeling never gets old at all. He moaned now too and we reached highs together and tumbled down together on the bathroom floor. He later pulled the sash from the bathroom robs and tied my hands together above my head and tied me to the toilet bowl. His hands roamed all over my body. I saw my blood on him and I felt a little embarrassed about it. He obviously didn't mind at all. His hands worked their magic. Oh, his hands on me are such a great experience altogether. 

Then he flopped me on my front, where he pushed my legs apart and my knees to my chest. With my butt in the air, he set out to spank me. Two hits on my butt cheeks and one on my sex and he continued this rhythm over and over it was delicious. Then he suddenly stopped and dove right into my depths. 

I gasp at the suddenness of it and then out of nowhere, he started to move and man what an exquisite feeling it is as I feel myself build again. I held on and on and until he started to beg me to let go and I did. We both fell to pieces and afterward, we took a nice bath together then went to bed. Christian came out of the bathroom with a bottle of cream and rubbed it all over my reddened behind. After that we fell asleep, with me pulled into his arms.