Chapter 11 Edited

Começar do início

Asuma walked out into the clearing and took off Yamato's blindfold when Yamato realise it was him he started struggling and trying to talk but because of the gag, Asuma couldn't understand a thing. Anko and Shibi started walking towards them as well as Kakashi volunteered to observe. Asuma took off the gag only to realise that there was a seal placed on Yamato's mouth and when Yamato opened his mouth the static in the air became thicker. Asuma, Anko and Shibi all turned to look around them, only to see several kunai stuck in trees light up with lightning.

"You guys need to get out of here quickly," Yamato shouted but it was too late, each of the kunai started connecting to the other with strands of lightning, all around them, caging them in. It looked like one of those invisible laser traps after they become visible again but with lightning. Anko slowly walked towards one of the lightning strands and tried to jump over it, ignoring the protests from Yamato and ended up getting zapped by lightning. Anko screamed and fell to the ground, unable to move.

"What the hell happened? She didn't even touch it?" Asuma yelled and Shibi looked around on guard.

Lucy jumped out of the tree she was hiding in and walked out towards the edge of the field, "she'll be fine, it was just a small zap to numb some of her nerves so that she can't move. It should wear off on a couple hours maybe even less," she explained, Asuma had an angry look on his face but his panic resided at the explanation, Shibi looked apathetic as always but you could see his shoulders relax slightly once Lucy finished talking. "I'll undo the seal once this is over," Lucy stated as she turned around to start running in the direction of the tower only to be stopped by Kakashi blocking her path, still reading his orange coloured book.

Lucy tensed as she got into a defensive position and transformed into her Cancer form, bringing the two swords out in front of her. Kakashi was just about to pull up his forehead protector that was covering his left eye when Lucy sped past him with a newfound speed. Quickly putting his book away and uncovering his eye he took off after her, Lucy tried to run as fast as she could but her lack of food and lost muscle strength she was starting to get tired. Not wanting to waste the chakra that she had regained waiting for the Jonin Lucy ran through the trees without it. From the information that was gathered from her lightning clone, Lucy knew that Kakashi had a few tricks up his sleeve, his use of substitution jutsus was enough to know that. He liked to gather information on his opponents as well, from what she could gather, but he was also skilled in all aspects of fighting. Add that to his experience and Lucy was put at a major disadvantage.

Lucy was just about to make it to the tree line that surrounded to Tower when she tripped over a root, she let out a small squeak as she landed on her face, "I managed to avoid all of those traps but I trip over a tree root?" Lucy mumbled to herself as she started to brush herself off before she could start running again Kakashi landed in front of her with his Sharingan out.

Lucy held out her swords in front of her, looking towards the red-eye wondering what it was when all of a sudden she started to feel hazy. Lucy realised that he tried to put her under a genjutsu and decided to play along for a moment. Standing there with a hazy look on her face she tried to remain calm as Kakashi walked towards her when he reached forward in order to pick her up Lucy grabbed his outstretched hand and pulled him towards her and stuck out her foot to trip him. Kakashi quickly stepped over her foot quickly as to not fall over and quickly turned and grabbed a hold of the back of her head, Lucy still had a hold of his other hand and used it to keep herself upright as Kakashi started pushing her head down. Letting her head fall suddenly and then bringing up one of her legs to kick Kakashi in the should, adding a small amount of chakra to add in force.

Kakashi grunted and let go of her head and Lucy let go of his arm and jumped back to create some distance. Lucy picked up her swords which she had dropped when Kakashi attempted to put her under a genjutsu. She took on another defensive position and waited for him to make a move, Kakashi stood staring at Lucy as if bored and waited for her to lose her patients but she didn't. She just stood there on guard in her defensive position, her eyes were the only things that moved, she moved her eyes all around the area and back to him over and over again.