Three*

Broken-
Three!

Finn started a chat with 909-638-6379

Finn: Hey Sadie

909-638-6379: How did you get my number?

Finn: Millie gave me it before incase her phone ever died and she needed to talk to you. We were her best friends.

Finn changed 909-638-6379 to Stranger♡

Stranger♡: I know, but she moved on in the world, Finn. But what's up.

Finn: Just wanted to say hi.

Finn: I really need you right now, Sadie.

Finn: Gosh dang you, Sadie

Finn: Just... can you come over? Please? I really, really need you.

Stranger♡: Alright... I'll be right there, dweeb. Stay put.

Finn shook as he sat alone in his bedroom, a scar visible on his arm. Suddenly he heard a gentle knock on his window. He saw a familiar girl smile at him. But it wasn't Sadie. "Hey, Finn," Millie said as she opened his window.

"Millie, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. But can't you just be happy for me? I'm finally happy and I'm sorry if me being happy means I'm not with you," she whisper yelled.

"You know what? Stay out of my life, Millie. I'm happy for you. Of course I am. But never once have you actually wondered if I'M okay. I'm happy your happy. But I'm not okay right now. I'm unstable and-"

"EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU! ALL YOU EVER DO IS COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN TO ME. I HATE YOU, FINN WOLFHARD!" Millie yelled.

"I COMPLAIN? I STAY AWAY. IF I'M UPSET, I KEEP IT TO MYSELF. I HAVE NEVER ONCE NOT CARED ABOUT YOU. EVERYDAY I HAVE ASKED YOU IF YOU WERE OKAY! AND NOT ONCE DID YOU EVER THINK HOW I'M FEELING. GET OUT OF MY LIFE, MILLIE!" Finn screamed back as the teenager walked away.

He sat there on his bed, crying. Suddenly a warm pair of arms wrapped around him. "It's okay, Finn. Don't listen to her. She doesn't know what she's talking about. You and I both know she's just a stuck up brat," said a familiar voice.

"I need you, Sadie," Finn said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I need you."

"I'm here, dweeb. I'm here. I'll always be here, whether you like it or not. I have your back, bub. It's okay to cry. I won't judge you. And I'll always be here, sweetie," Sadie comforted.

As Finn smiled and giggled, he spoke, "I really hate you, Sadie."

"You know you love me, you know you care! Just text whenever, and I'll be there!" Sadie sang. Finn never realized how pretty her voice was. Of course, he didn't want her to know he thought that.

"NO. NO JUSTIN BIEBER IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. WE DON'T LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER HERE!"

"UGH! WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE!" Sadie giggled.

"Ya' know, I guess you're pretty great, Sadie. Gosh dang you, Sadie!" Finn laughed

"You are too, dweeb. But don't get used to me being nice," Sadie smirked as she smacked the back of Finn's head.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Seriously?! That was the softest smack I've ever performed."

"Oof! I better keep my guard up! I'm not getting smacked! Anyways, thanks for being here, Sadie. It means everything to me."

"Well, you're the first good thing that's happened in my life, so I guess I owe you. Gosh dang you, Finn!"

"So, what do you want to do?" Finn sniffled.

"I've got an idea! Do you have a bike?" Sadie questioned.

"Of course!" he replied. Sadie raised her eye brow, as if she was challenging Finn's intelligence, wondering if he was thinking the same thing as her.

"I'm winning!" Sadie yelled as she raced down the sidewalk on her bike, Circle K in sight.

"It's not my fault I'm tired! That was a large hill back there!" Finn whined.

"Finn! I ride over that hill everyday to get to school and back home, plus to get to your house sometimes!"

"Yeah, exactly! You have an advantage! You've done this before! I haven't!"

"Maybe we can go biking together more often," Sadie smiled as she stopped. "Did you and Millie have a thing to do together and just the two of you?"

"Well, we always went to the park and threw pebbles in the lake," Finn sighed.

"Well than bike rides and a slurpie can be our thing."