Confessions

Jade's POV

I really couldn't stop thinking about Perrie Edwards, her perfect ocean blue eyes were still in my imagination. I feels like I'm in her world, Perrie here, Perrie there, Perrie everywhere. Then my Best friend Leigh Anne keep staring at me like I was stupid.  "Hey Jadey, what's up?" Leigh broke the silence. "I was thinking about her." I whispered. "Who? Perrie?" Leigh said grinning broadly I just nod. "Why don't you confess poopey? It's the only way, you know." Leigh suggest. "Well what if she doesn't like me? What if she'll push me away? What if... She'll pretend that I doesn't exist?" I asked but hesitated at first. "What do you mean? Of course she'll like you. The way she look at you, it's a sign Jade, she definitely like you." Leigh pushed harder. "I'll try, tomorrow if I can." I smiled, Leigh smiled and we hugged each other

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Demi's POV*

My best friends, Perrie and Jesy are gossiping, but I notice something different on Perrie. "Hey Pez, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She answered blushingly. "It's Jade isn't it?" Jesy smirked. "No.... Fine yes." She said, I knew she couldn't deny it. "Why don't you confess Pez?" I suggest. "Well what if she doesn't like me? What if she'll push me away? What if... She'll pretend that I doesn't exist?" She hesitate. "She's not taken Pez and surely she will like you." Jesy comforted. "Ok, I'll try tomorrow if I can." Perrie said finally, we said Goodbye as we finish.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perrie's POV*

I woke up early and just having a walk in our park and I stumble into someone to my happiness it's Jade. "Oh hi Perrie." She said. "Hey poopey. " I said in a sing song voice and she blush in embarrassment. "Still remember my nickname, Pez?" She suddenly smirked causing me to turn away in embarrassment then she laugh, a sweet comforting laugh. "I've got to tell you something." We said in unison causing to turn away from each other wearing a deep blush. "You first."I offered kindly. "I... Umm... Thought about it for a thousand times, you know I started to like you, when I dream about a pair of ocean blue eyes, then I see you, so I... Umm kinda fell for you."  She said and blush deeply and I return it with a smirk. "You know that I also have a dream, I also saw a pair of chocolate brown eyes, it's so sweet and when I see I fell for you too." I said sweetly and her eyes widened. "You do?" She asked andi nod. "What about you?" I asked and she nod happily then we hugged each other, when I hug her, I melt and the whole world stop, I hope we will stay like this forever. We said goodbye's happily as I reach home, I keep screaming in my room; "YES YES YES!!!!!!!".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jade's POV*

Leigh called me to come to the cafeteria so stop by and then Jed Elliot calle me in his office, Leigh gave me a grin and I return it in a grimace. "Sir you called?" I asked. "Yes, I uh got to tell you something." He said. "What is it sir?" I asked curiously. "I like you." He said shortly and my eyes widened. "Wh-what?" I stuttered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.  "I'm sorry sir I don't feel the same way." I answered turning away to leave his office, he grab my wrist and attempt to kiss me but I covered my mouth causing him to kiss my hand then he look at me pleadingly. "Sorry sir, you heard me, I don't feel the same way." I said finally and left the office, I grabbed Leigh and we went in our house. "What happen?" Leigh asked, I told Leigh everything from Perrie to sir Jed and she opened her mouth in shock. "You love Perrie than sir Jed?" She asked shock. "Yes I do." I said proudly. "But what abou--." She complained then I stop her. "Drop it, I'm tired." I said firmly. Then I drift into a sleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SNEAK PEAK IN JADES DIARY

Dear Diary,
           I have chosen someone, it's Perrie, she feel the same way for me, I'm so happy, when we hugged each other I hope were going to stay like that forever, sir Jed confess to me too, but I reject him because I love Perrie more than him, help me to not loose Perrie, please diary.
    From Jade.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©