Perrie's Big Problem

Perrie's POV*

I woke up early and decided to give our mini library beside my room, I think it is time to study because summer is going to be over soon. To my surprise, my friend Mike Anderson is in our house. "Hey Mike, what your doing here?" I asked yawning. "Uh, actually I don't know, your dad just call my mom and dad to come over here to discuss something." He explained. "Oh, ok." I said. "Pez come over in the kitchen." My dad called out, Mike and me went together in the kitchen. "Morning daddy, what is it?" I asked. "Um, do you still remember where your mother and I went divorce? (I just nod) well before we divorce we have an arranged marriage, Mike's mother and your mother are best friends so they promise that if either of them have a son or daughter, well both of them will get married, so you and Mike are going to get married, that's why I called them to discuss it." My father said, my jaw drop in shock and anger, I stood up slamming the kitchen table while glaring at my father. "NO DAD!!! I WONT MARRY MIKE, HE'S MY  FRIEND, YOU AND MOM ARE DIVORCE, MOM ISN'T HERE, YOU CAN'T MARRY ME TO HIM, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHOEVER I WANT TO MARRY!!!!!" I shouted walking out and went directly to my room shutting the door and crying loudly in the bed. I called Demi and Jesy for help, I'm still waiting for them to arrive. In ten minutes they arrive and saw me crying. "Pez, what happen?" Jesy asked worriedly. "Please Pez, stop crying." Demi comforted. "I have to tell you something." I said. "What? Is it about the dream?" They both asked. "No, it's my dad, dad and mom arranged me to marry Mike before they got divorced, but I don't want to, noooo." I told them while crying. "WHAT!?! Mike Anderson!" Jesy said shocked. "Yes, it'll be a nightmare." I said continue crying. "You tell your dad you prefer girl then." Demi suggested. "No, no, he'll be furious." I said. "Don't worry pez, we'll help you." They both said, smiling at me, I smiled back, 'what are friends for' a thought in my mind said as calm down and relieved they're going to help me with my very big problem. I walked out of the room to get some foods to eat during our girl gossip time. I bumped into someone, to my horror it's Mike. "Oh, Mike, I'm sorry." I said hurriedly. To my great shocked, he pushed me in the wall very hard, he grip his hand into my shoulder strongly, our eyes lock, his shining green eyes and my foul ocean blue one's. He leaned and kiss me, to my surprise I kiss back, when I realize it was Mike I push him away and I hurriedly went to the kitchen to get my snacks and run towards my room hoping to avoid Mike.