Tony Stark // You're So Fucking Precious When You Smile

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

As I walked out of my closet, now dressed, my friend gasped at my appearance and smiled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I walked out of my closet, now dressed, my friend gasped at my appearance and smiled.

"You look smoking hot, Y/n." Y/bff/n complimented. I shook my head gently with a smile.

"Thank you, now let's go before we are even later." I chuckled gently and grabbed my purse and phone and headed outside of my apartment building. I called us a taxi and soon we were on our way to the Avengers Tower.

Once the taxi came to a stop at the front doors we got out. The moment we stepped out of the car we could hear the bumping music from the top of the building. I went ahead and quickly paid for the taxi and we both went ahead and headed into the building. 

"Fashionably late as we should be," Y/bff/n commented as we got into the elevator.

"Why do you wear makeup? You're so beautiful without it, you don't need it." I commented as she fixed her lipstick.

"Because I like to wear makeup. Plus, I can't rock the all-natural look. You're like the goddess of all-natural. You can go out with no makeup and fucking turn heads all around because you are so hot." She said as she shimmied her shoulders. I giggled slightly at her response and shook my head. 

As we reached the top floor the elevator dinged open and for some reason, there was no music playing. All heads turned towards us and I instantly felt insecure. Why were they looking at us? I get it we are late, but that doesn't mean to look...

You so fuckin' precious when you smile

A new song started to play as Y/bff/n giggled gently and grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the elevator.

Hit it from the back and drive you wild.

Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes.

"We only just get here and you are already making all these guys droll over you." She chuckled as pulled me past everyone. I looked at her and rolled my eyes as I chuckled.

I just had to let you know you're mine

"No one is drooling over me," I responded as we reached the bar. We placed both our butts down on the bar stools. Y/bff/n ordered us some drinks.

Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time

"Please, if any guy could they would have all their hands all over you" She answered as she pushed a drink towards me. She picked up her glass and downed the drink in one sip. I shook my head once again and picked up my own drink and looked at it.

Feels like forever even if forever's tonight

"Excuse me, ma'am, I was wondering if I could borrow your gorgeous friend here." I turned my head towards the voice and my eyes landed on the man of the night himself. My friend looked over at Tony and then me. She stood up with a small giggle and nodded.

"Keep her for as long as you want," she winked at me and left. Soon after Tony took the seat that she was previously sitting in.

Just lay with me, waste this night away with me. 

"Tony Stark," Tony introduced as he held his hand out towards me. I cracked a smile and shook my head gently.

"I know who you are. Everyone who showed up does." I replied. I took a huge swing from my drink and let all the alcohol fall down my throat. 

You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say

"Well, if everyone knows who I am... why doesn't everyone know who you are? You certainly know how to make an entrance." He smirked gently as he looked at me.

I'm so fucking happy you're alive

"Y/n Y/l/n," I smile gently looking over at him. He lifted his hand and pointed towards the dance floor with his drink in his hand.

Swear to God, I'm down if you're down all you gotta say is right

"Wanna dance?" He asked. I made a thinking face and then stood up. I brushed my dress down a bit and then grabbed his drink. I drank the rest of his drink and grabbed his hand.

Girl anything I can do just make you feel alright

"Sure, why not." I smiled gently and pulled him along. His body trailed close behind me.

Oh, I just had to let you know you're fine

Once we reached the dance floor Tony quickly spun me around before bringing me close to his body. The song was far from a slow dance song, but then again... Stark's do whatever they want.

Running circles 'round my mind

Even when it's rainy all you ever do is shine.

"I must say, no one usually catches my eye. But for some reason, you do.  You shine brighter than anything I've ever seen before." Tony whispered in my ear.

You on fire, you a star just like Mariah

"Well, you better catch it before it's gone forever," I whispered gently while staring into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Man this feel incredible, I'll turn you into a bride you're mine

"Oh, don't worry about that. I plan on making her mine forever." He mumbled before pressing his lips against mine hungrily. I kissed back just as soon as his soft lips came in contact with mine.

I heard the sound of my friend's voice cheering in my background. I rolled my eyes gently at her response and chuckled against his lips and laid my head on his shoulder after we pulled away.

Marvel Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें