Chapter 5

Y/N pov

I quickly got up and changed I decided to use the training room to wake up more and would help deal with all my energy. I flew instead of walking or running there it was faster and felt good. I went inside the room and said," Run level three!"

The gladiator came down with it's sword ready to fight it then charged at me.

Timeskip

I beat the gladiator it was fun I then heard clapping. I turned to see it was Keith at the door I didn't hear him come in I'm out of practice I'll need to practice more.

I decided since he's here I might as well practice with him. I smiled at Keith he looked at confused and said," Why are you looking at me like that?" I smiled bigger," I was wondering if you would be kind enough to practice with me.

He thought about it then he smirked and nodded," Sure and I'll beat you too." I laughed and said," Sure I'll let you think that for the time being!"

He got out his bayard while got out my two swords we were both in a battle stance staring each other down ready to fight waiting for the other make a move first.

We started circling each still in a battle stance staring at each other looking ready for anything. We charged at the same time and the battle began.

Timeskip

I had won Keith looked annoyed while I was smiling and said," Now who beat who Keith hm hmmm?" Keith then started chasing me I laughed as flew away from him while he chased me around.

Keith had an annoyed look yelling at me while I flew around trying to stay out of his grasp while laughing having fun. What we did hear was people come in and watch I stuck my tongue out at him and went faster he did too.

He was still yelling at me while I was still laughing until we heard quiet laughter. Me and Keith look to see everyone was there watching I was blushing in embarrassment while Keith was too but was trying to hide it.

We all then got ready to leave then we set off to the planet Forla.

Timeskip

We finally landed and got inside and lets say there was a lot of crying and hugging I was watching standing next Keith. He then asked," So how long have you guys been around anyway?" I answered," I think it was at least three or more weeks after Allura was woken up.

He was suprised," That long what were you guys doing?!" I smiled," We were fixing the ship, making friends, and checking out Voltron." He nodded slowly," I guess that explains how your ship looks familiar and why it took so long."

I nodded and looked back to my happy friends now reunited and the palidins getting to know Voltron. I smiled Keith said," So I guess we're a team right?"

Allura and Azura looked at each smiled then nodded Allura said shaking hands with Azura," Welcome to rebellion!" We we're all so happy we all went our separate ways I then thought something was off.

I looked around and shrugged thinking it was my imagination. I left with Keith to train.

Timeskip

After a bit it hit me where's Mitsuki! I ran to find Azura talking with Allura I yelled," Azura where's Mitsuki!" She froze I walked up to her and asked again angry," Where is Mitsuki?" She sighed and said," Prince Lotor captured her on a solo mission." I sighed calm now," Thanks for telling me."

She looked confused then I saud," We better get ready to go on that mission right!" She snapped out of it and nodded and got to work.

Timeskip

Me, Allura, and the palidins were in disguise to watch the fights to see if it was true. The next fight was about to start they brought out two huge monsters however it is must be strong or going to be very dead.

Then the anouncer said the names I thought I would hear." Versus Genji Alfor and Subaru Forestian!" There was cheers from the crowd I was suprised the crowd likes them they put on a show for them to like Alteans.

Timeskip

They were amazing but one thing they left peacefully not wait who am I kidding they aren't imitated easily only very rarely. We quietly left to begin the plan.

Timeskip

We were all in our normal clothing me and Keith in blade of Momora outfit and the others in their clothing. We quietly sneaked Hunk tripped twice almost getting us found both times!

Mini Timeskip

We finally got to the room Pij said they were in. I opened the door to see them just fine and not in chains I was annoyed now why didn't they try to escape because would have been easy.

We walked they looked very suprised to see new palidins, Me, and Allura. They smiled Subaru and Genji both said," Y/N!Allura! Your alive!" We all hugged happy then parted I said," Why haven't you tryed to escape?"

Genji answered first," We didn't know if you or Allura was still alive so played it here we thought we could do stuff by being close to enemy." I nodded understanding the smart move and said," That is smart but, your coming with us. You okay with that or not?"

I ready to drag there sorry hides with us if I must. They gave nervous smiles Subaru said," I was coming regardless someone has to make sure Allura stayes safe. Not that she isn't already!" Allura laughed quietly I noticed Subaru blushing.

Genji said," I am coming might as well after all you guys will need more help I'm guessing. I nodded while everyone else cheered.

Timeskip (sorry guys for so many timeskips)

We finally got back barely we had been found lucky for us but made it out all of us alive and in one piece. We are all alive, in one piece, and got what we came for I call that a successful mission!

We landed everyone was happy again all of the us who knew them before hugged and reacquainted while the people who didn't were talking getting now each other. I smiled then Keith said next to me," So." I answered," So?"

He sighed and asked," You want to get something to eat?" I smiled," Yeah I would love to thanks Keith!" I hugged him then took hold of his hand pulling him along. I noticed a shade of pink on his cheeks. Is he blushing? No I must be seeing thing or am I not and he likes me?

I shook that thought and it to the back of my mind and still going to the kitchen with Keith.

Me: Hi friends! So that's chapter 5 what you guys been waiting for yea!

Shiro: Hey Aurora?

Me: Yes?

Shiro: She never explained how she knew the others so well.

Me: Oh! Sorry Shiro can't tell you but you will find out I promise!

Shiro: Alright then Aurora thanks.

(Shiro walks off)

Me: Well friends I hope you enjoyed it so far bye for now!

(Aurora leaves )