Chapter 15

* Rays Pov* seven days later*

    I was  standing in my dressing room. My mom and aunt were also standing in the room. Mom looked at her watch then stood up. "Are you ready Ray?"

     I turned around and walked to the door. I went out and stood on my side of the alter. Music started to play. The church doors opened and Mikey came walking down the isle. My dad was at his side. He walked up to the pew, then faced me. He stuck out his hands and I took them in mine. The preacher then spoke, "We are gathered here today to marry Mikey Way and Ray Toro In holy matrimony. If anyone thinks they should not be wed speak now."

   No one said a word. He then told us to do our vows. We each did then he said, "Ok, now do you Ray take Mikey Way to be your lawfully wed husband. To have and hold in sickness and health as both as both as you both shall live?"

     I looked into Mikey's eyes and said, "I do."

     The priest then said, "Mikey, do Ray Toro to be your lawfully wed husband to have and to hold in sickness and in health for as you both shall live?"

     Mikey looked at me and smiled. "I do."

     The priest looked at us then said, "By the power invested in me of New Jersey, I pronounce you Mr. And Mr. Toro-Way. You may now kiss the groom."

     We both leaned in and kissed each other. Everyone cheered at us. I grabbed mikey's hand and led him down the aisle. We went and got in my car and drove to the after parties place. We pulled into the parking lot and I parked the car. Mikey leaned over and kissed my lips. "I love you so much Mr. Toro-Way."

    I smiled at his comment and said, "Well, I love you too Mr. Toro-Way."

     Mikey laughed at me, then we got out of the car. We walked inside to see the very pretty building my family owned. We went up hand in hand to our table in the front of the room. Everyone began to come into the room. Most people brought use gifts. I saw two people I did not recognize come in the room. I stood up and looked at Mikey, "Stay here ok baby. I have some business to take care of."

     I leaned down and kissed him. "Ok Ray, but don't take to long please."

     I walked up to the men. The shorter of them had a orange artifact on his left ring finger. I tapped on his shoulder and they turned around to face me. The tall of the two men and said, "Ah, one of the groom's. You must be Ray. Pete here had said a couple of words about you."

     "Wait, who are you guys.- I said.

     "I'm Patrick Stump and this is my boyfriend Pete Wentz."

     I looked down at Patrick's ring. I guess he noticed and said, "I know you know this is an artifact. It's my family's gem. We put it into a ring back in the 1700's. I'm part of the Stump family line."

     I was surprised to hear that there was three lines of witches I had met in the last 3 months. Someone poked my shoulder and I turned around. My mom was standing there. She said, "Sorry to but in but Ray you need to go sit at your table. We're going to do gifts. Then we will eat."

     I said goodbye to Pete and Patrick, then went back up and sat down beside Mikey. My mom brought up the first gift. It had 2 pendants in it. Each had the letters T-W on it. I took one and pinned it to Mikey collar on his jacket. He laughed at me, then stuck the other one  on my jacket. We went through the rest to the gifts having a good time.

     Once we were done with presents, we got food. My mom made a really good chicken. After we ate, me and Mikey stood up. We walked over to our cake. It was plain and simple, but it was what we wanted. My aunt made it for us. We picked up the knife and helped Mikey cut the first piece of the cake together. We put it on a plate together. Mikey picked up half of the piece and shoved it in my face. Everyone laughed at me. I grabbed the other half of the piece and shoved it in Mikey's face. He stepped back and fell to the floor. I began to laugh at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled himself back up. My mom walked to the front and began to cut the cake into pieces. She then began to hand them out. I grabbed mikey's hand and dragged him to the bathroom. I walked to the sink and wetted a paper towel. I began to clean my face off. Mikey came up behind me and sat his head on the crook of my neck. I finished cleaning off my face, I turned around and cleaned off Mikey. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away from him. "Later baby, later."