20.) Hotel Room

"Are you ready to go, Kel? We're gonna be late to the airport!" Stella called from the doorway, where she was waiting with her suitcase.

"I was born ready to go." Kelly said, joining her with his own suitcase packed. It'd been a month since the couple got married and, since everyone's injuries had healed, they were finally getting their honeymoon. Matt and Gabby had taken the quadruplets earlier that day and everything was set for the 4 day honeymoon.

"Then let's go."

"You have the tickets?"

"In my carryon, along with our phone cords, some cash, and a few granola bars."

"You're prepared, huh?" He asked, kissing her neck.

"Wait until we get to Myrtle Beach to do this, Kelly." She panted.

"The second we get to that hotel room..."

"The second we get there. But not now because we're going to be late."

Soon, the couple got to their hotel and, upon checking in, hurried to their room.

"We're in the hotel room." Kelly said, closing the door behind them and smirking.

"Well then what are you waiting for?" She asked, returning the smirk.

-/-/

"I want to go see Antonio." Andrew told Gabby for the millionth time. All the kids, related to him or not, loved Antonio and especially loved his boxing gym.

"Fine! We'll go see him at the gym." Gabby said, giving up the fight.

"Yay!" The kids cheered, all of them rushing to get their shoes on and go out to the car.

"I thought you weren't going to give in?" Matt asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Do you wanna sit here all day and listen to them complain? I don't."

"Let's go see Antonio." Matt agreed.

-/-/

"I wonder what the kids are doing?" Kelly said as he and Stella ate dinner at a restaurant.

"They're probably running around and driving Matt and Gabby a little crazy." Stella chuckled.

"Except Evan. He's probably contemplating life and looking out for any hazards that could hurt someone." Kelly laughed, "He's just too cute."

"He is. And he's not serious all the time. Just when nobody else will be."

"And when he's with Jack and Andrew, he'll always have to be serious because those two are almost never serious. I hope those roles don't stay with them when they grow up because that might get them in some trouble."

"That's true. But Riley will bail them out. They've always got their sister to back them up."

"That's right."

The waiter brought them the check, interrupting the conversation. After he left, Kelly laughed. "Our only vacation from the kids and we're talking about them."

"You're right. Let's go back to the hotel room."