8.) Twins

"What's wrong, Andy?" Kelly yawned as he picked up his crying 3 month old son at 5 am. As he stood there comforting one baby, the others began to cry. "Stella! I need some help in here!" He called as she appeared in the doorway with 4 bottles.

"I know, I know. It's feeding time." She said with a yawn.

"Which ones you want?" Kelly asked.

"Gimme Jack and Andrew, you take Riley and Evan." She said, sitting in the rocking chair as Kelly handed her the babies before taking the other two and sitting in the floor against the wall.

The two managed to feed and burp all 4 babies before putting them back to sleep. Once they were finished, Stella picked up all the bottles and then turned around and saw Kelly slumped on the floor, fast asleep.

She smiled at the sight. "You're such a good dad, Kelly." She said quietly, sitting down on the floor beside him. She laid back and snuggled against him, falling asleep soon after.

A few hours later, Kelly woke up to the sound of knocking on the front door. He looked around and saw Stella and all the babies asleep. He thought he might've just been dreaming, but he heard it again.

This time he got up to investigate. On his way out of the nursery, Jack began fussing. He simply picked up his son and carried him to the door.

Once at the door, he opened it and saw Matt standing on the porch. "What're you doing here, Casey?"

"Just came by to see if you needed any help with the kids today."

"We can always use some help around here, come on in. Where's Gabby?"

"She promised Eva and Diego a fun Aunt Gabby day so she'll be gone all day."

"You didn't want to sit at home alone?"

"Why do that when I can come hang out with my 4 niece and nephews?" Matt grinned, taking Jack from Kelly.

"If you insist." Kelly laughed.

"There might be more to this day than I said." Matt admitted, sitting on the couch with Jack and Kelly.

"What is it, man?" Kelly asked, always worried about his buddy when something wasn't right.

"Uh, Gabby's pregnant and hormonal and I had to get away for a little while. She's nuts, Kelly. Absolutely terrifyingly hormonal. I think she'll kill me in my sleep if I'm not careful."

Kelly laughed. "That sounds about right. Stella was a bit hormonal, but not too bad. But congrats on the pregnancy."

"Thanks. Did I mention it's twins? It's twins, Kelly." Matt said, a little panicky.

"Hey, if I can handle 4, you can handle 2. Besides, being a dad is the best thing you'll ever do. And the best feeling you'll ever experience."