Chapter 6

"Thanks." I smiled, I grabbed a bottle of WKD out of my bag. "I'm saving the rest of these bottles for later, so wanna share one?". Carl stuttered "I- I don't drink.". I giggled "This is vodka, it's nice, trust me. I drank it when this all started." I took a sip and handed it to Carl "Don't be a pussy." He hesitated but took a sip "That's pretty nice, actually.". I nodded, smirking "Told you it wasn't bad." I took another sip, holding the bottle out to Carl. He took another sip, we did the exact same thing until the bottle was nearly finished. I took 1 last sip, Glenn walked in on us. "Jisoo! You're 17, you shouldn't be drinking!". I chuckled "Calm Down, Oppa, It's my first drink in a while. Me and Carl were just sharing a bottle.". He sighed "I'll finish it, just so no one suspects anything." We laughed and walked out together. Jennie was sat with Ron, I was happy for the 2 little lovebirds. I haven't seen Jennie this happy in a while. Not since the start of this. We don't talk about it, I don't want to upset her. Carol called us for dinner. Carl, Glenn and Tara sat next to me. Tara looked at me closely, chuckling "You look a lot like Glenn, Jisoo. Maybe you can be my best-bud, eh?" I nodded, giggling. Carol had made a salad, with a meat in it. It tasted like chicken, but it didn't look like it. "This is really good, Ms. Peletier.". Carol smiled "You can call me Carol, sweetie. You don't need to be so polite all the time. We're family, all of us." I smiled. "Well, I'm done. It was delicious." I washed my plate and sat outside on the porch, getting the Candy ready for everyone. I walked back in with my bag. "I got you all something, thank you for being so welcoming to me." I handed everyone a Candy bar, there was still 2 left, 1 for Jennie and 1 extra for Maggie, since Maggie will be eating for 2. Everyone said thank you, they all looked so happy. Something you don't really see in a world like this nowadays. I walked back outside and sat on the porch, I pulled out some Polaroids I took with Sam, Jennie, Jane and Jackson. I miss them all so much. I looked through them all while drinking another bottle of Vodka, I didn't care if people know I drink. Glenn came out and sat with me. "Mind if I join you?" Put his arm around me "Of course. I'm just looking at some old photos I took with my first group. They treat me like family." Glenn smiled. "When can I meet them?" I sighed. "The camp got overrun, Jane and Sam died. Jackson was bitten, but he took care of me and Jennie until he passed. We stayed until he turned, he didn't want us to have to do it. But we didn't want him to suffer as a biter." Glenn sighed "I'm sorry, we all lose people. It'll happen to us one day. It happens to everyone. But no ones ever ready." I took another sip. "Well, let's stop acting depressing or whatever. At least I've got my big brother.". Glenn nodded "I'm glad to have my little sister back."