Chapter 3

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs, I opened the door and yawned. I looked up to find that there was 2 young men at the door. Carl and another boy who I haven't met yet. "It's 11PM, Carl. What do you need?". They both walked in without asking, it made me a bit pissed but it was fine I guess. "We want to come and get to know you more.". They quickly walked upstairs, I followed. Jennie was sat on the bottom bunk, I laid on the floor, Carl got behind me so my head was on his legs. I was really confused at the time. "So, Jisoo, Jennie, this is Ron." I smiled and waved "Hi Ron." Jennie waved.
The boys whispered to each other, I couldn't make out what they said. "Whisperings rude." I rolled my eyes. Carl responded "So are your Pajama's.". Ron pulled a face "But, Carl.. you chose those pajamas for h-" Carl quickly interrupted Ron "end of discussion. So, what do you girls do in your spare time?". Jennie answered before I could. "Me and Jisoo sing together, we draw too. We've been doing it together since we were little kids.". I went bright red, we never told anyone what we do. Usually people want us to sing or show them our drawings. Jennies always up for that, but I'm not. "Would you mind singing for us?". I shook my head "I'm fine, thanks.". Ron frowned "can you show us one of your drawings then?". Jennie reached into my bag and showed them my notebook, full of drawings. I got embarrassed and stood up. Carl frowned "It was nice with us sat like that.". "Sorry, it felt like we were cuddling and it just felt awkward that's all.". He sighed "It's okay. Anyways, those drawings are really good!". Jennie laughed "these are just jisoos, I'm not showing you guys mine." I went bright red again and turned around, only to find that Carl was Looking below my waist.. "Uh- Do you mind not looking there? I feel awkward enough in these pajamas already, thanks." I looked at my watch, it was 11:56. "Well, it's getting late, you should go home before your parents notice you're gone. Goodnight, boys." I quickly hurried them out and locked the door, I got on the top bunk and me and Jennie started talking for a bit. "Rons cute." Jennie said. "Carl is too, I guess." We giggled. "There's another girl here, Carol told me. Her name is Enid I think. Apparently she's excited to meet us.". I smiled "Well, let's hope she's nice too." I yawned "Anyway's, goodnight, Jen.". Jennie responded quickly "Goodnight, Ji."