"The girl who left"

Legend:
(Y/N) (L/N): Your name, last name
(H/C): Hair color
(E/C): Eye color
(S/C): Skin color
(F/C): Favorite color
"Hey": Someone speaking
"Hello there.": Demonic voice (like when Bill is very pissed and says something in that weird voice)
'Hahaha': Thinking.
[Oh god.]: Telepathic conversation
"Cipher,(Y/N)": Whispering

WARNING: This chapter will contain swearing, viewer discretion is advised.

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a hour since my fight with George, now it is lunch time and apparently I hurt him badly..
That fucking weakling can't even handle a few hits? And now I can't go to class for a day.

"Fucking bullshit.." I am walking down the hallways muttering to myself, going to the cafeteria, still wanting my VFC.

And guess what the fuck I am seeing..
That Cardin bitch is messing with a bunny faunus.

Boy is he dead.. "Oi, Cardin!" He turns to see me, and holy crap he is a giant.

"What do you want, Cipher?" I stand there, looking at the faunus and him.

"Quite obvious.. Would you kindly stop doing that with Hunny Bunny?" I see the faunus blush at it, mission accomplished.

"Why should I, shortie?" And.. There goes my short fuse.

"Look here you bitchy match stick." He looks at me "Just because you look like a half-baked potato with chipotle sauce on your fucking head, does that give you the right to treat someone like that?" Cardin now, fuming with anger goes to say

"She's an animal! A freak!" Now this dude is asking for a slap.

"Funny, coming from someone with an animal brain like you.. I would say that animal is probably a donkey, but I don't want to insult that poor animal by comparing you to their species." Now Cardin looks like a teapot..

He let's go of the bunny, and looks at me "You're asking for trouble, pipsqueak?" Ok, now I am pissed off.

I punch him right in the nose with about a tenth of my strenght, hr goes flying into a wall "Call me that one more time, I dare you. Do it and I will beat you up! It will probably make you look better then now, but that will be a favor! Come on!" He is out cold.

I turn to the faunus "Can I kill him?" She shakes her head frantically "You're no fun... Anyways! I am (Y/N)! Who are ya?"

"I.. I'm Velvet.. Thanks for helping me." She gives a cute smile. No! Don't think about that!

"Well Velvet Cake, I'll be going now, take care." I start to walk away.

"That's not my name.." I hear her mutter, I turn around and shrug, and continue walking.

"(Y/N)?" Wait a minute..

"Bella?" And that's my 'sister', the bitch that used to date George and helped him.. Treat me equally, and left home 2 years ago.

 Treat me equally, and left home 2 years ago

(Again, I don't own the image.)

We're not actually related, just a bitch that my mom adopted to prove she wasn't 'bad'.(A/N: All of us have read books to know where this is going.)

"What the hell are you doing here, Glasses Bitch?" (A/N: I am sorry if you wear glasses, but this bitch is.. Well a bitch.) I always hated her, she managed to actually be worse than George, and that is bad.

"I.. I am here to attend Beacon.." She muttered. 'Don't tell me she feels bad.. Please don't.'

"I meant what are you doing here talking to me, you smartass." Man, I hate her.

"I.. I'm sorry." She said that slowly and almost whispering. 'FUCK, CALLED IT! Well can't get any worse than that.'

"Can.. We.. Start over?" 'I fucking jinxed it.'

"Hmmm.. Nah." I turned around and walked out to the cafeteria, going for the landing pads to get to Vale. Really craving that VFC.

And guess what, she was following me. "Please (Y/N).. I know what I did was bad.. But.." She was still trying.

I stopped and turned to look at her "If you know the intensity of what you did, then you should know I want to throw you down this cliff." It felt good being an asshole.. Maybe I should do it more often.

"I-I know.. It's just.. When I left I realised how much I loved you.." She admitted. 'Man, she is making this weird..'

"Eh, I'll think about it.. Now I am going to VFC, I'm craving for fried chicken.." She looks confused, just like that she followed me in the Bullhead.
.
.
.
.

'Maaaan... This is awkward..' Bella was resting her head on my shoulder, and I'm conflicted if I should let it like that or body slam her onto the ground for lack of private space.

The Bullhead finally lands and I rush to VFC, the place where even a god can satisfy his hunger, and Bella is still following me.

"God damn it, woman! Stop following me around like a lost puppy!"

"Nope, we're spending the day together!" I groan loudly, making people look at me weirdly, probably because of my attire. I mean.. I look fabulous.

Timeskip

Bella is now clinging me, and doesn't show a sign of letting go anytime soon.
Reaching my dorm, I open it and see team RWBY glaring at me.

"What?" Before they can answer, someone knocks on the door, I go to open it and see Ozpin with Bella.

'What did this bitch do?' Bella is carrying a huge toothy grin and Ozpin is with his normal smile.

"Mr. Cipher, you'll no longer be in the same dorm as team RWBY" I pump my fists up in the air and squeal in happiness. "YES!"

"What?!" The majority of team RWBY shouts.

"You will be staying with Ms. Bella in a two person dorm." I instantly drop to the floor and hug Ruby's leg, making her blush and Yang giggle.

"NO!" I hug Ruby's leg tighter, and I can feel heat from Ruby's face from down here.

Bella drags me out of the dorm as I claw the floor in an attempt of staying "Thank you for the hospitality, team RWBY" says Ozpin.

"NOOOooo.." My voice fades from team RWBY's hearing distance, they look at each other and sigh.

"Well, at least it won't be as awkward anymore.." Ruby says a little sad.
.
.
.
.
I'm laying on my bed while Bella is on top of me, hugging my chest "Now we can spend more time together (Y/N)!" AT LEAST SHE IS HAPPY.

"WHY, OUM, WHY?!"

Word count: 1091 words

Welp, Bella is now with us, and probably will do more than hug you... Maybe kiss you?

Begone indecent thoughts!