"Insanity"

Legend:
(Y/N) (L/N): Your name, last name
(H/C): Hair color
(E/C): Eye color
(S/C): Skin color
(F/C): Favorite color
"Hey": Someone speaking
"Hello there.": Demonic voice (like when Bill is very pissed and says something in that weird voice)
'Hahaha': Thinking.
[Oh god.]: Telepathic conversation
"Cipher,(Y/N)": Whispering

WARNING: This chapter will contain swearing, viewer discretion is advised.

(Y/N)'s POV

We were in Ms. Goodwitch's class, Jaune and Cardin were sparring, even though I got to admit it is one sided, Jaune is horrible at fighting.

"Wow.. And I thought he couldn't be more useless..." I say to myself as I get elbowed on the ribs by Yang "Ow... Worth it."

Jaune looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jaune looks back, quite surprised, as Cardin's mace sends Jaune's shield.. and himself.. 'Wow.. He really is useless.' flying back. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a clearly overmatched Jaune.

"This is the part where you lose." Cardin says with a smirk and a cocky tone.

'I swear he's George's brother..' Jaune counters it by saying something very... Cliché "Over my dead-"

Jaune is interrupted by a knee in his gut, making him drop the sword and me burst out laughing, and then me getting elbowed again. Cardin raises his mace and prepares to swing it down on Jaune.. Dick move.. The buzzer rings and Cardin is forced to stop when Glynda says "Cardin, that's enough!"

Glynda types a few things as she comes on stage, showing the aura of both Jaune and Cardin as she looks at the students "Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match." Jaune just lays down on the ground like a sack of potatoes, I look around and see that Pyrrha looks saddened.

Glynda looks back at Jaune "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?" I can see that Jaune now feels like shit.

"Speak for yourself.." I hear that from Cardin, making me want to go down there and make him bow down to me as his creator.

Glynda then looks at the students and announces "Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!" Everyone seems excited, but me, I mean.. Can I even participate?

"Well, we have time left, so, would anyone kindly volunteer for another sparring match?" Glynda, the BDSM professor asks.

George gets up from his seat as quick as a speeding bullet, and looks around, I already know where this is going to end..

He looks at me.

Called it.

"I want to fight that criminal!" Well, I mean.. Sucks for him I guess.

"And I accept it, Curious George!" The class snickers and the professor clears her throat.

"Are you sure, (Y/N)? You do remember George was one of the best back in your previous school?" Glynda asks with a.. Surprise, Surprise.. A concerned tone.