My Arranged Marriage. - First Day Of School (Pic of Darren)

Monday finally came. Just like the previous morning, I woke up to an empty bed but I know he had been there because I can still smell his delicious scent. 

He was an early riser, or just avoiding waking up with me and having an awkward moment. Couldn't blame him.

I slip off the bed and walk to my closet.  

I'm gonna wear something nice. Might as well made an impression right? Being the new girl is never easy.

I chose a white baby doll summer dress, my favorite navy blue cardigan and a pair of heels. My blue diamond engagement ring also match.

I hate this ring... Well,.. maybe just what it meant for.

After a quick shower and getting dressed, I head to the dining room. I passed Aidan on his way out, we stared at each other briefly and I noticed he was wearing dark washed jeans and a green button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his forearm, the color really brings out his eyes.  

I gotta stop ogling him! What is wrong with me? He's the enemy Ara, snap out of it!

"Hey," Aidan said "I'm gonna wait in the garage. Don't take too long." I nodded and he left.

A plate of pancake was served on the table but I don't have time for that! So, I entered the door on the back of the room and hope it was the kitchen. Fortunately it was, I saw the big fridge and instantly walk to it until someone stopped me.  

"Excuse me Miss, I don't think you should be here. Your breakfast are on the table, Mister Aidan wouldn't like it." A man around my dad's age with the chef uniform stared at me, with concern, worry and fear in his eyes.  

Whoa, fear. Oh Aidan, you should really learn to smile a lot more..

I look around the large room and notice that there were only two other chef other than the man who was looking worried as well.

"Um, call me Ara, no miss please, it makes me feel like a woman who sleeps with married men. Anyway, I was just going to grab an apple or a granola bar fast, um.." 

"Bob, I'm Bob. The apple is in the fridge, and the bar too." 

"Thanks Bob, and just so you know, I don't care what Aidan thinks, I like it better here actually than sitting in a dining room practically alone." 

I smiled at him and grabbed my food. I wave at them and left the kitchen.

Now to find the garage..

After rounding the house a few times, I finally spotted the bloody thing. Aidan was leaning against his car which was .. 

"Oh my God! Is that a 2010 Aston Martin Vanquish?! I always wanted one of those but I'm not old enough to drive until this November. But have you seen the DBS UB-2010 Limited Edition? It's gorgeous!  My mom said she can't give me then though, and I guess I know why now. I have to move in with you."  I grumbled. Aidan was looking at me in disbelief. 

"You know cars?" He asked in awe. I frowned. 

"Don't be so stereotypical." I glared at him and he glared back. 

"Just get in, you're already making me late." He got in the driver's seat and I slipped on to the passenger one next to him. 

"Shut up. I didn't know where the garage were, It's not my fault someone didn't gave me the grand tour. Now who's fault is that?" I glared at him who was staring on the road with hard eyes. I saw the speed meter and gasped. 

"Aidan! Are you trying to kill us?! Slow the hell down you moron or were gonna crash!" He snorted at my reaction. 

"I'm not gonna crash, and I have to speed up or we're gonna be late! You we're running late." He answered coolly.