My Arranged Marriage. - New House (Pic of Aidan)

Aidan and I packed the last my things quietly. I don't know how but he seemed cold now, the smirking, cheeky, arrogant boy from downstairs disappeared fairly quickly.

His parents had left first to catch a different plane since they have to attend a quick business trip in Washington and apparently, we don't live in the same house anyway.

"Goodbye, Father, Mum. Thanks a bunch." I said sarcastically. I was still so pissed at my parents.

They hugged and waved me goodbye as the car sped of the driveway. We barely talk the whole ride and flight to America. I was so exhausted anyway so I was rather thankful for the silence. We landed at the airport many hours later and a black sedan was already waiting for us. It took almost another hour and a half to reach our new 'home' and Wow was I surprised.  

It was beautiful. Completely and untterly beautiful. It was like a white english mansion without it being too big and spacious and I just love it!

It was quiet smaller than my home back in England, which for me is a massive plus, and I never had thought I would get a house like this to myself so soon.

But ah wait.. not myself, with him. Ugh! At least he ignores me so I suppose it would be like living alone.

Aidan snorted at my expression and walk out of the car toward the front door. He fished his key from his pocket and open the main door.

"Hey, when will I get my own keys?" I ask and he turned to face me like I had grown three heads.

"Yeah, Right." he muttered and step in the house

It was stunning, the grand foyer was lovely and welcoming without being over the top

"Ella!" He shout out and almost immediately, a maid came running to his side. 

"Show her our room. I'm going out for a while." He ordered and left instantly. The maid gestured me to follow her.

"Wait, did he just say our room? Oh good God." I grumbled

Just then I heard the sound of the front door being locked and I turn to see Aidan gone.

Oh my God that sick bastard! Is he locking me in?!

"This way, miss." The maid said and I followed her upstairs. 

"Hey Ella, please call me Ara" I smiled at her, she seemed stunned for a while and smiled back nodding her head.

The room was beautiful too. I felt that I had used that word too often now, but that seems to be the one that describes every inch of this place.

The blue and white covered bed with the beautiful complimentary pillow caught my eye and I let myself fall comfortably on it.

"I'll be unpacking you stuff now, Mi.. Ara." 

"Sure.." I said half conscious. The whole journey here was taking too much of my energy and the bed is just so bloody comfortable!     And soon I was drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with Ella gently shaking me.  

"Ara.. Its 6pm and dinner is served right at 7. I thought you might want some time to freshen up before then. You can't be late, you wouldn't want to. Trust me."

I was still not fully rested yet, but at least I had a few hours of sleep. 

"Oh, Okay. Thanks, Ella." She nodded and left the room.