2

Eun Jung POV

[2 years later]

  "EUNNNNNNNNN" i woke up to my best friend yelling in my ear hitting me in the face with a pillow. "Finally you're awake,come on our flight leaves in 5 hours we got to get ready" We were flying back to Korea. I left 2 years ago to come to America for college and now that I was done I was going back,and with my best friend Kim.

Only thing is she isn't fluent in Korean and her pronunciation isn't the best but I've been trying to teach her. She only knows a bit but she'll take classes so its all good.

I get out of bed and change into a hoodie with some black leggings, it's comfortable. We're just going on a airplane so I don't see what the big deal is for looks. Kim is gonna take 2 hours to get ready, like she usually does. I brush my hair and I'm all done,and like I said Kim isn't even dressed and is doing her makeup. Sucker

While I was eating breakfast aka a pop tart Kim started to blast music through the house didn't surprise me it was k-pop I mean, we are going to Korea in 5 hours. But what surprised me was it was a song and a band I've never heard. I mean Kim would usually listen to BTS or SNSD but thats it.

I actually liked the song so I go up to her and she's almost done with her makeup "Hey what song is this?" "District 9 by stray kids,you should listen to them" Kim just finishes her makeup and walks to her room to get changed.
Stray kids huh. I decide to look them up because they sounded really good and Kim told me too anyway. I started to listen to some of there songs and let me say I'm ready to stan. I decided to look up the members online to see who I think would be my bias and etc.
Watching the video I've seen that I definitely am gonna love all the members a LOT.
felix,jisung,and hyunjin. Those were all the members I could look at because Kim is now pulling me to help pack the last few bags.
I smile to myself as I remember one of the guys,Felix. He's definitely my bias. I love him already. "Hey stop fangirling and pack the drinks" I was then pulled out of my daze too Kim snapping her fingers in front of my face. "I swear sometimes I worry about you" I rolled my eyes and continued to pack.

After we were done packing we quickly put everything in the car and Kim started to drive. "Hey lets play some music" I then pulled out my phone and bluetoothed it to the radio. She grabbed it out of my hand and played a song I never heard before,but it was good. "Whats the name of this song?" she laughed and then replied "Matryoshka by Stray Kids"

Woah looks like Stray Kids are really the deal now. We played their whole album I Am Not while driving to the airport and may I just say they are so so so talented.

We finally got to the airport and got on our plane just in time,we all got settled and the plane left off. Lets just be honest, I was listening to stray kids the whole time. I ended up falling asleep and I woke up to Kim shaking me. This girl really loves waking me up.

We got off the plane and got a ride to my old house,my parents house to be exact. Me and my parents talked a lot and caught up. Kim and I put our bags in the room we would be sharing and decided to go and explore. I mean I haven't been here in 2 years.

"Woah its so amazing here" Kim was amazed, "Beautiful as it always was" I said, and for 20 minutes we ran around Seoul being amazed,me being amazed about how it changed but never changed at the same time

"Do you think we'll see any idols here?" Kim looked like she was gonna explode from excitement. "Korea isn't just all about meeting your favorite idols you know." "I know it's just exciting cause you could legit walk pass them without even knowing it."
"Just enjoy the beauty of the place dummy." She pouted and I pulled her to a little shop I saw out of the corner of my eye. It had lots of bracelets that had names on it and only two other people were in there besides us.

"Eun can we please get friendship bracelets it would be awesome" she started to shake my arm "Yah,fine. Lets look around."
While Kim was talking to the Owner of the shop I was walking around looking at the different types of bracelets,until someone came crashing into me.

It was a boy,probably my age with black hair and braces. "I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." he apologized to me like a hundred times,awe whata cutie."Hey it's fine,are you okay?" "Yeah yeah,I'm sorry" Me and this dude talked for a couple of minutes and let's just say I want him as my brother PLEASE.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm jeongin" well lets say I want jeongin as my brother, "I'm Jung Eun,nice to meet you" I want to protect this boy with my life. 

Soon this other dude with brown hair that looked our age came over and put a bracelet on jeongins arm. Damn why do I keep running into adorable teens today. He finally noticed me and I introduced myself, "Im Jung Eun" "Kim Seungmin" Then me,Jeongin,and Seungmin were all talking and I feel like I've known them forever. There so friendly and cute and I feel like a mom ssfsddsgsbndx. 

We exchanged phone numbers and they ended up leaving. Me and Kim left a few minutes after with our new bracelets.

 Me and Kim left a few minutes after with our new bracelets

(I made that feel proud)

Today was one of the best days of my life,so of course I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. While i was there I followed Stray Kids and then turned my phone off and went to bed. I could look at the pictures of the band tomorrow and fangirl.

A/N: guess who finally updated,me. And with a "long" chapter. Also NCT has been slowly taking over my life and I'm trying to get back into The Boyz and learn all their names oh god help me.