-7-

Lisa's POV

Uhmm... h-hello everyone! I am Lalisa! Also known as Lisa! I am long-legged Lisa!! *coughs* anyways, I am Blackpink's main dancer and lead rapper.

So as of right now, the Powerpuff girls team are currently cleaning. But Jisoo unnie keeps on screaming. I wonder why.

"AAAHHH. HELP ME. HOW TO GET DOWN??" Jisoo shouted from the other side of the dorm.

"What is she doing?" Chaeng questioned to a passing Yeri carrying a broom.

"Who? Jisoo unnie? She's dusting the windows, Chaeyoung unnie," Yeri answered.

"Eh? Really?"

"Yup. Why?"

"Oh nothing. Thank you for answering."

"No problem."

"Okay... did I hear it right? Jisoo unnie is dusting the windows?" Jennie unnie asked.

"Yes, you guys heard it right. Why? What's in it?" Seulgi said.

"Uhm. How high is the window she's cleaning?" I asked.

"What are you guys talking..."

"HEEEEELP MEEEE!" there goes the shout again.

...about?" Joy unnie came to the living room.

"Jisoo. We were talking about how high is the window she's cleaning," Irene unnie answered.

"Oh. She's cleaning a high window," Joy answered casually.

"SAY WHAT?" Jennie, Chaeng, and I all stood up.

"Boombayah?" Seulgi, who is clueless, said.

Chaeng stared at her in confusion, "Wha-wha...what?? I-I, we mean, Sooyoung unnie can you please repeat what you said?"

"Jisoo. Is. Cleaning. A. High. Window. Oh and she's using a ladder since we don't have that one tool used to wipe high windows," Joy repeated.

"Oh. My. God." Jennie and Chaeng ran to where Jisoo is.

I was about to run when they stopped me. "Lisa, what's the matter? Why are you guys panicking?" Seulgi asked.

"Jisoo unnie is scared of heights!" I did not bother watching their reactions and immediately ran.

When I got there Chaeng and Jennie is trying to tell Jisoo to calm down and slowly go down.