"I am thick headed. I know," Louis let out a pained laugh, "I am an alpha and that is not an excuse to hurt you. I am sorry. I have never," Harry waited with baited breath for the alpha to continue, "I have never been in a relationship. I don't know how to treat an omega. Am I doing something wrong? Please guide me through this, Harry." Harry let his posture loosen when he heard the sorrow in that crispy voice.

He did not look up though.

"Guide me to be the one you at least feel comfortable with. Your tears," Harry risked a glance at the alpha in front of him and immediately looked down when he saw how glossy those blue orbs were, "they hurt me. I am a novice. I don't know what makes you sad or happy. Did I hurt you when I asked you to wrap the scarf around your neck? Did I come off too pushy? I am sorry. I was just... I was just scared that you would get hurt. Someone might attack you if you go out like that. I did not want you to feel like I am restraining you. Please don't feel like that!"

Harry looked up this time, his eyes meeting Louis' side profile. The alpha was facing forward again, his head bowed. Harry noticed how pale the alpha looked. His cheekbones were prominent. Dark circles prominent under those sharp eyes. He looked tired. As if, someone sucked away the energy from him. Harry noticed how the knuckles were still bleeding. Why was that not healing?

"Tell me if I am doing something wrong. Maybe I am doing everything wrong. Just tell me. Don't leave it like that. Maybe you are expecting me to understand what is going on but I don't. I really have no clue why you are so upset suddenly," Louis faced the omega with a small, tentative smile, "teach me to be a better alpha. I might need it for my future."

Harry looked down again, "I am not a teacher, Louis. I don't like you. There is no reason for it."

Harry watched Louis smiling at the horizon, his eyes sliding over the sky, "So you hate me for no reason?"

Harry did not answer it, his eyes still on the bruise on the alpha's knuckles. It was not healing!

"Why did you leave the room like that?"

Harry shrugged, his inside churning, "I was smothered by your scent. You reek."

Louis chuckled, "I am an alpha. Of course, I smell strong."

Harry shook his head, "Nick does not reek. He smells so good."

Louis stood up, brushing his hands on his thighs, "that because he is your alpha. You love him and your scents blended together when you..." he coughed.

Harry frowned at the ground.

When you?

"If you don't want to go to the fest, it is alright. I will make some excuse," Louis took a step, stopping on his path when a hand reached out to hold his wrist. Louis looked back to see Harry was looking up at him from the steps. His eyes fixed on Louis and his expression puzzled.

"Our scents blended when we?" The omega asked.

Louis looked away from him, "when you had sex or something?" His voice came out rough.

In a second, Harry was pulling at Louis' shoulder, forcing the alpha to face him. Louis stumbled to his feet to keep his balance.

"What did you say?" Harry asked. Louis looked at the omega. Harry was glaring at him now. They stood in front of each other. Harry leaned forward with his eyes shooting daggers at Louis.

Louis frowned at Harry; he could not understand why the omega looked that shocked. Maybe he was not ready to tell Louis that.

"It is fine, Harry. I am no one to judge you. He is your alpha you can have sex with..." a loud cracking noise echoed through the air. Some birds flew off from the trees around them. Louis placed his left hand on his burning cheek and stared at the ground. His ears heated up with anger. He was mortified. The alpha inside him bellowed, telling him to force the omega into submission, to show the omega its place. The Alpha's pride was hurt. Louis faced Harry finally. Louis held himself back when he finally took in the omega's state.