members of twice and More

In twice there are a group of beautiful girls their fandom name is Once here are the members full name where they come from age etc.

lets start with jihyo shes the principal vocalist she was born on February one 1997 (age:21) she was born on Guri in south corea her height is 1.62m her complet name is park jihyo and she has two siblings.

next we have the other main vocalist jeongyeon she was born on november first in 1996 (age:21) she was born in suwon corea her height is 1.69m her full name is yoo jeongyeon she has one sibling.

next we have the main rapper dahyun she was born in may 28 in 1998 (age:19) in seongman corea her height is 1.59mher full name is kim dahyun.

now we have chaeyong she was born on april 23 1999 (age:18) Dunchon dong,gangdonggu corea height 1.59m her full name is son-chaeyoung she has a sibling.

now its mina her parents are japanese btw,she was born on march 24 (age:21)San antonio Texas United states full name is mina sharon myoi.

Nayeon my girl! she was born on spetember 22 1995 (age:22) gangdonggu corea height is 1.63m full name is Im nayeon and she has a sibling.

Sana was born in december 29 1996 (age:21) Osaka japan height 1.63m full name minatozaki Sana.

and finally my bias Momo she was born on november nine in 1996 (age:21) kyotanabe japan full name hirai momo (which her first name hirai is very rare in japan).

And thats all for today guys! so yeah gtg bye!😘