Prologue

“The theory of soulmates is what shapes our society.”

A blue haired man stood in the dim light of the corner of his school’s library. Searching, looking for a way to change his life.

“It's called a red string of fate by many. Binding two hearts together for eternity. Loving together, hurting together.”

His eyebrows furrowed, frustrated with all of the information that he already knows.

“It's unbreakable.”

It had to be wrong. There must be some secret way to stop this—feeling.

A way to stop the desire before it appears.

“Can I help you find something?” A woman said, presumably the librarian.

“No.” He said, looking away from the woman. “I'm fine.”

The pink haired woman looked at the title of the book he was reading.

It had many scars. Memories of each owner who threw it in anger, tears, and frustration. All looking for the same thing.

“Are you looking for how to do it?” She asked,“How to remove a soulmate?”

The boy said nothing as tension filled the air.

“I don't deserve to have one, Miss.”

She frowned at his words. Was it so wrong to have someone who truly love you? She didn't know his story, but she knew...everyone deserves love.

“I've seen you come here many times, Jellal. And I will tell you every time as well. No matter your past, there will always be someone to reach out their hand to you. And tell you.”

Jellal slammed the book shut. Putting it back on its place on the shelf. Walking towards the door.

Porlyusica sighed.

“When will that boy realize, that there's no escape.”

She stared at the book, filled with nostalgia.

“Because no matter how much you run away, there will always be your person who will tell you how much you're loved.”

______________________

And so the new journey begins! Thank you for being patient with me. As I slowly revise and republish chapters of Web Of Connections.

I might change the name of the story. What do you guys think?

Lemme know what you like about the new version.

Like, Comment, and Share!

Thanks,

Amani Arts ❤️