Meeting Danielle and Eleanor!

Depuis le début

"You too! Thanks for my nails again mom" I smiled as I entered my car.

"No problem sweety! See you later" she waved.

As I got home, I made my way into the kitchen since I didn't have time for breakfast this morning. I made myself a bowl of cereal and turned on the TV.

As I turned it on, it was on a random channel. I was about to switch it when the news caught my attention.

"Boy-band member Harry Styles from One Direction caught seeing a mystery girl a few days ago at the beach!" the anchor announced.

Suddenly they started showing pictures of harry and me at the beach on our very first day. I couldn't help but smile as the memories came in thought.

"Is Mr. Styles dating this mystery girl or is she just another fling. As we all know, Harry is the biggest flirt out in the band." the announcer spoke.

"A few days before Harry was at the beach with his date, Styles was caught with another girl in his flat around 2:00am in the morning after his band mates decided to go clubbing." she continued.

Wait. What? Did she just say a few days before our date? Was she serious! Harry cant do something like that to me right? I mean he hooked up with a different girl a few days before we started going out. Was i his rebound girl or something? What the hell.

As I turned up the volume she continued to say, "We can all agree that Mr. 

Harry Styles is indeed a lady's man, about a month ago he was seen lip locking with American model Emma Ostilly while in Australia."

Emma... That name rings a bell. Ohhhhh that's right, she was the one we bumped into from last night. The TV showed a picture of Harry and Emma kissing outside an apartment.

Suddenly I felt a heart breaking feeling inside my stomach. I know i shouldn't worry cause' Harry told me nothing happened between them, but I felt a little jealous.

"So what you you think ladies and gentlemen. Is harry dating the mystery girl? Or is she just another one of his flings?" was her last words before a commercial went on.

I suddenly felt a bit confused at the moment. I didn't know what to do. I don't actually believe what the news said, but what really shocked me was that Harry was seeing someone else a few days before we started dating. It came to thought that he must move on quickly.

As I finished eating my cereal, I headed up the stairs and into my room to change. It was already 2:00pm and I have about an hour only to get ready.

From all the thought of Harry being a player, I couldn't concentrate on what to wear.

A few minutes of staring at my closet full of clothes, I decided to be simple. I mean, there's no one to really impress right?

So I decided to wear my denim skinny jeans with a grey tank top and a white cardigan.

I applied some makeup and accessories to top off my look and decided to wear my black and white sandals that matched with my outfit.

Right on queue, my phone went off telling me that Harry was calling.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey babe! I just left the flat, I'll be there in any minute!" he chirped on the other line.

"Ok." I mumbled

"Hannah, are you ok? What's wrong?" he asked.

Well I couldn't really tell him about the news I watched a while back. I didn't want to go off at him. And plus, I didn't even know if what the news were saying was true, the media always make up lies. I'll just ask Harry once he picked me up.