Revisting old memories

Start from the beginning

Not more than two minutes maybe even less, Tecna said.

Well then let's do this, Bloom said.

The six Winx, Roxy and James all held hands as they did a convergence heal. When the spell finished everyone put all there attention on Frieda hoping that she'd wake.

Violete and Eric walked back in. Violete looked at her sister, did you do it, she questioned the group.

Aisha nodded in answer to her question.

Come on Frieda, Eric said quietly under his breath. It was Frieda she'll be fine, she'll be fine Eric kept saying under his breath.

Only one minute remained before the rainbow moon would be over and suddenly Frieda started shaking.

Violete's eyes went wide, what's going on, Frieda, Frieda. The sister called out to the girl. Violete begged her sister to wake her up.

Flora went to Eric and spoke in a whisper, take Violete out of the room she can't handle seeing Frieda like this.

Eric only nodded he took Violete by the hand and pulled her out of the room.

Flora and Stella try and keep her still, Bloom said as she frantically turned to James, yet before she could even tell him something he was making his way to Frieda's side.

She's still shaking Stella called out, what's going on.

That's what I'm going to find out but I need you two to hold her down as best as you can it's time I try and get the answers from Frieda herself; James said.

And how are you going to do that Musa asked.

Simple James said I'm going to enter her mind but you need to stabilize her. And you might want to hurry because this rainbow moon is about to be over.

The rest of the girls decided to let James to it so they all held Frieda down they looked up to find James doing a spell. After finishing the spell he disappeared.

Do you think he made it inside her mind, Stella asked?

Well we won't know until he comes back will we Roxy said.

_________________________________

James entered Friedas mind to hear voices. He slowly made his way to the voices and he saw and older woman speaking to a younger girl. James quickly realized he was in a memory.

Frieda go hide, they're coming.

James froze as he watched, he heard Frieda tell the story many times but this is what happened.

But mom, I want to stay to help please.

Frieda go!

James watched the young Frieda hide where she could still watch the events. He no longer wanted to watch, he knew what came next.  Yet the memory stopped for some reason.

Hello James, fancy seeing you here, Frieda said.

James turned around and he saw Frieda, hello Frieda could say the same to you. Are you alright?

Yeah Frieda said. I don't know why I fainted it doesn't make sense.

I know we've been trying to wake you up for a while. The rainbow moon is almost over James said.

Realization hit Frieda the rainbow moon, shoot she said as she began pacing. I've been trying to figure out myself what was wrong and why non of the heal spells you guys did we're working and then memories started playing she said.