The Proposal of the Wizards

Tritannus the young fairy called out to the prince.

Yes Frieda, Tritannus said turning to face the girl he grew to love.

The time has come, I'm needed back home, I must leave this place, I must leave you, the fairy said in a sad voice, she wasn't able to change his future she wasn't able to make an impact in the book of fate, Tritannus's future would stay how it was meant to be.

Why the boy said quickly turning to her, she couldn't leave, she couldn't, without her, he was a monster. Don't leave me Frieda, Tritannus begged.

I'm sorry Tritannus, please, don't change who you are. Please don't change because I'm gone. You're a good person Tritannus, you just need to learn to make the right choices, Frieda said to him.

And I can, Frieda, but only with your help. Without you I feel lost, I feel as all the darkness is caving in just waiting for me to let it take over, Tritannus said trying to persuade the girl.

I'm sorry Tritannus, Rainbow Lagoon is my home, my sisters are there, my friends are there.....

But I'm here Tritannus cut Frieda off.

Tritannus please don't make me do this please, Frieda said.

Do what, Tritannus asked in confusion.

Please don't make me, make you forget me, Frieda cried out.

Who are you really Tritannus said pushing Frieda against the wall of a cave.

I am princess Frieda of rainbow valley. I am a fairy and I came here so I could change your fate, but I can't. I'm sorry.

You lied to me Tritannus shrieked out.

Yes, I did Frieda replied softly. I'm sorry. But it won't matter you're going to forget me soon enough.

Don't, don't erase yourself from my memories. Frieda please, the prince begged to her.

I'm sorry Tritannus but I have no choice, Frieda said.

Yes you do, you always have a choice. You taught me that. Tritannus said to the girl. You're just choosing what you think is right. I won't forget you, no matter how many times you erase my memories I refuse to let myself forget you. I love you Frieda I love you and I'll never ever forget you.

The rainbow fairy looked at the prince before her, a tear ran down her cheek yet it was barely noticeable because they where in the ocean. The girl put her hands in front of her and whispered goodbye Tritannus before letting her power leave her hands, allowing them to erase every single moment between her and Tritannus.  Once the spell was complete she opened the portal and left to Gardenia, having said goodbye to her cousin already the young rainbow fairy left the ocean with the thought of everything that happened, yet for the merman prince he would not remember the girl who could have saved him.

________________________________

At the fruity music bar the winx where up on stage preforming. The specialist where there in the crowd along with James and Roxy.

They are so amazing Nabu said to the rest. Go Winx!

You've got that right Eric said. But where's Frieda?

Right here Frieda said popping out of nowhere.

You are very good at coming in unnoticed, James said to the girl.

Thanks, but it doesn't look like I'm the only one. Look Frieda said pointing to their right. My brothers, what are they doing here?

Trying to cause trouble no doubt, Roxy said. Looks like where not the only one who noticed she said pointing to the Winx.