The Questions

Sitting on her bed Frieda looked at James in deep thought, alright she said clapping her hands; explanation now she said giving James a strict look. How in the world are you a girl and a boy.

It's a long story one that's quite confusing to myself as well. I never wanted it when it happened I hated it all that was on my mind is when will I stop being tortured and be given back my normal self. I was able to find a way back into my old self but it didn't matter it changed me into the one thing I hated, it's not the fairies themselves who I hate but more of how they thought they could tell us what to do, that control over us was annoying when ever we stepped into help we where never recognized. Now I was one of them and I hated it, I will admit at times it has proven useful but I am known as James the warrior, the war survivor, the prince of Domino, the boy who died and came back, and then I was known as her James fairy of the dragon flame seems weird that it's the only title people have interest in. Trust me when I say this; that if I could do it all over from the beginning I would, but here's the funny thing Frieda at the same time I won't because if I change my past I'll change my future I'll change everything and I might no longer be the boy who survived, I might no longer be with the light. If I go back I can mess up everything, but I can also stop terrible things from happening. I want to Frieda but at the same time I don't, you know?

Yeah James I know, I think about it all the time, if I could go back I can have my parents, peace, protection and so much more, but I know if I do change it my story would mess up and nothing would be the same and while where I am now and the position I'm being put into it seems like if I go back it's for the best. Yet I know I can't no matter how much I want to I can't. I lost my family not all of us but I lost my mom and dad, it hurt. It hurt even more because I saw them die with my own two eyes and I hated it I saw them laying on the floor..... lifeless there eyes closed never to be opened again and I didn't even get to say goodbye. It will scar me forever what happened that night. So yes James I totally understand what you mean, and I understand your anger at it, but if there's one thing I learnt it would be that everything happens for a reason you where obviously given this power for a reason so while you might hate it for all you know, it might save your life some day. You're enchantix is truly something special James amazingly beautiful no doubt about it, but what makes it so special is that it's yours it has this special connection to you it becomes a part of you. I know you created the enchantix along with sirenix I heard your conversation with Violete yesterday I don't know how but I did; you created the enchantix outfits James so you should know how it feels to finally find that perfect piece of  your yourself. I know you don't like it I know you want to go back but something's are destined to stay the same. I truly know how you feel James and I understand that this might have not been one of the best things that accrued but I'm sure if from when she came in till now she has been proven useful. Look I don't mean to invade your privacy or anything but James how did it happen, why did it happen, and.. no I'm sorry you don't have to answer those you probably hear them all the time, I'm sorry it's just truly incredible that this is possible. I bet it bothers you how everyone is so interested in this part of you, they forget the other part ever existed; that's why if you could change it you would, because you want people to recognize you for who you where not who you've become. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Did you really fix my sister's wings I know it's dumb to ask but I over heard you guys and well I still can't believe what I did to my own sister; when the first thing I saw where them I couldn't help but think it was all my fault and it was.

For a moment James stayed quite going over everything she had said, Frieda I want you to understand something, I could do anything I want if I wanted to go back into the past I would've but you see Frieda no matter how much I wanted to I never did; do you know why, not waiting for a reply he continued. Because Frieda the World is filled with mysterious things not a lot of things we can explain but I want you to understand this, that I know my place here, I know what I have to do as much as I'd love to change somethings about me I've learnt it is best to take what life gives you and make the most of it. You, Frieda are so young and yet you know exactly where you're headed at times you might be blind sighted but that's okay because we're not supposed to know what happens next and when it happens their always is something else to it, which is the Worlds way of telling you that everything will be okay. Today you think you made a mistake but honestly that was the bravest thing I've seen in a while and that's saying a lot. You wanna know why, because you knew the outcome, you knew the danger and despite that you still went ahead and did it! Frieda you are an amazing fairy and an amazing friend at times it will seem you have made the wrong decision but in the end you where just listening to what your heart told you was right. Your sister's wings are healed it was like they have never been hurt; but it will leave a scar not on the wings itself but rather on you, yet scars heal you will heal from this fall. For every downside theirs an upside, for every fall you get up, for every challenge you do your best yet in the end just know you will always come out on top even if it seems you've lost, understand that Frieda you are capable of so much more and what ever is thrown at you should be taken as a challenge rather than try and find a way around it. For every time you fall their will be some one there to help you back up and when there is no one there to help you that will be the day you will be able to get back up yourself.

Frieda looked up to tell him something but James had already left her room. What could she say even, awe struck that's the best way she could describe her reaction, she honestly didn't know what to think any more luckily for her she didn't have to as her ringing phone brought her out of her thoughts. Hello, Frieda said answering the call.

Hi Frieda it's Eric, look I'm really sorry about what I said, I was speaking in anger and I let my emotions get the best of me. Please give me a second chance. I would never be able to forgive myself for what I said and I know you won't forget it but that doesn't mean you can't forgive me, please Frieda a chance that's all I ask for; another chance you don't have to say your reply right now but I'm sorry I just couldn't wait any longer I had to talk to you even if you hate me right now. Please Frieda I tried to forget you, I tried to move on, but I couldn't because I love you and I regret everything I said just please Frieda all I ask for is your forgiveness you don't even have to give me that second chance as long as I know that we are on good terms.

Eric, I'm sorry this is just shocking as much as I want to answer you, I.....I can't. Not yet. I'm sorry, I'm just not ready to do this again yet. I'm sorry..... I... I have to go. I'm sorry. Frieda said furiously ending the call with tears in her eyes. How dare he, after what he had said how could he come crawling back expecting her to say yes no problem I'll put all the hurtful word behind me and pretend it didn't happen. How could he!

James reentered the room to see Frieda in the state that she was; angered her came over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, Who did this to you he asked ready to pound on the person as soon as he saw there face.

Eric, Frieda said in a small voice almost unhearable. Yet James heard, oh he heard loud and clear and he was not happy. Give me his number. Nodding Frieda sent James Eric's number. Now if you excuse me Frieda I need to make a phone call he said storming out of the room
_______________________________

I don't get it Riven I said everything and yet she can't answer.

Eric calm down bro, don't get your knots tangled up look your phones ringing I bet that's Frieda calling to say she wants to give you another chance. Go on now answer.

Hello. Yet Eric was not greeted with Frieda's voice rather a mans voice, but not any mans voice the same voice as last time the person who told him that at this time his girlfriend didn't need him. The man didn't seem happy for a reason, little did Eric know how unhappy James was.

Riven saw Eric's face darken, something wasn't right and for some reason Riven didn't think that it was Frieda who Eric was speaking to and it seemed as the minutes passed by Eric's face got whiter and whiter while heavily shaking he then screamed something into the phone that sounded like Your on worried at what just happen Riven went to Eric's side he was infuriated. What happened Eric, who was on the phone.

That stupid guy from last time who was holding my girlfriend and he believes that my most resent phone call to Frieda made her cry and he didn't like that so tonight a midnight we're gonna settle this once and for all, trust me after I'm done with him I'll be the one laughing and he'll be sorry he ever messed with me.

Eric calm down don't get yourself over confident maybe cold water will help, are you sick. What in the world where you thinking you barley know the guy and your going to fight him? That doesn't seem smart.

Says you, you pick the stupidest fights to fight and you make the biggest deal out of it; any time you can pick a fight you do. And here you are telling me not to do this, are you nuts. I'm going tonight whether you come or not is up to you, but you are not going to change my mind. Nothing can change my mind and trust me in the end you'll be sorry you didn't come to watch me beat up the person who thought my girlfriend needed them more than she needed me! I'm going tonight and I'm gonna show him what happens when he messes with me. And trust me it won't end nicely.

Well here I am with an update, finally I know right. Any who onward to the Q and A

Q: Have you ever been to Disney World?

A: Yes I have been there twice

Anyways that all for this week

I hope you guys have enjoyed and if you did smash that star

Don't forget to comment down below what you guys thought I love hearing what you guys have to say

And I'll see ya all next time :)

BYE MY LOVERS :)