Explanations

Frieda and James had appeared at the warehouse. Frieda knew she wasn't supposed to fight this battle and she respected that and was more than happy to step out of the spotlight for once. She knew she wasn't physically ready to see her brothers after they did what they did. She was greeted by the Winx and Roxy. Roxy, you gained your fairy form the girl cried in excitement. I told you so, didn't I, I told you, you just had to wait it out and now look at you fancy outfit and all. Yet Frieda's eyes couldn't help to linger on her wings. A hand placed on her shoulder broke her out of her trance. Looking backwards her eyes met James. Yet before she had the chance to say anything a familiar voice rang threw the room.

Frieda, Eric called out excitedly! James he said giving the boy a rather short greeting before turning back to Frieda. So you ready to get out there.

He didn't know, those three words rang through her head trying not to think about what happened. No, not this time. I'm sitting this one out Frieda said in the strongest voice she could muster.

Really? Eric asked in surprise, that doesn't sound like you Frieda. Are you okay?

I'm fine Eric, but after last time, I'm not ready to face them again. Frieda said not bothering to keep him in the dark.

What happened last time, Eric's face paled with fear. What did they do? What happened he said turning to the Winx, why wasn't I told?

We didn't think to contact you Eric, Flora's voice cut through the tension, we just had to help Frieda.

I'm her boyfriend, I should have known first. He turned to Frieda, his face softening, what happened he asked Frieda softly.

Frieda held every emotion back, and whispered, he ripped my wings.

Those four words sent Eric into rage, who did it, which one of them did it, I will break them.

Her lips quivering, from holding back her sobs, she spoke so quietly that no one was sure if Eric even heard her say Ogron, but he definitely heard her say something. Frieda tried to reassure she was fine but she knew Eric didn't hear her, she turned to James practically begging, can you make sure he doesn't strangle my brothers.

I don't know Frieda, I might want to do that to them myself, James said jokingly. Don't worry I'll make sure Eric keeps cool, just don't be surprised if Ogron is in horrible shape next time you see him.

James, Frieda said almost pleadingly, please just don't do something stupid.

I can try but I make no promises, James said humorously.

I don't think I can ask for more then that Frieda said laughing. Just remember the pact we made.

That you won't last two minutes in, yes I do remember, James said. Don't worry about me. Just protect Roxy and I'll make sure nothing happens to anyone, other than your brothers.

Fair enough, Frieda said.

Come on James, Bloom beckoned him to the group. You sure you'll be okay Frieda Bloom asked turning to her friend.

I'll be fine. Good luck guys. Go show my brothers who's boss. Frieda said with a smile on her face.

Will do James called out to her.

Rolling her eyes, Frieda turned away from her friends and towards Roxy. So, how does it feel. You're officially a fairy.

Weird, like I've known this other person when I've barely met her. Roxy said trying to describe what she was feeling. How'd you do it, how did you get you fairy form.

Ah... Frieda said. That was quite, something. I saved my friend from witches, trust me when I say I had no idea what I was doing. I was barely trained and I didn't understand how to use my powers but I knew I had to do something. So I fired a powerful spell at the witch, next thing I know poof I'm a fairy, with the outfit and wings.