Well isn't timing just great

Ogron had just taken Frieda to her room as he approached his brothers. It was just our luck my brothers you see I think our dear sister has forgotten the date.

Where are you going at Ogron. Dumang asked slightly confused.

Our dear sister Frieda had been all by herself this night but she was obsessed with whatever was bothering her she forgot what day today was.

And what's today Gantlose asked harshly losing his patience.

Tonight you mean. Tonight is a rainbow moon which means our sister is completely powerless and we've got her right where we want her. Without her powers she'll never be able to win against us and she's out numbered theirs no where for her to run. Soon we'll have the last earth fairy and maybe while where at it we'll bring our sister back to her senses and she'll be on our side.

Um Ogron not that the plan isn't awesome or anything but doesn't a rainbow moon only last one day, Dumang

At times yes it's only one day but this rainbow moon is special it will last for a whole week. By then their probably will no place in Magic where we aren't loved, we will rule and our little sister will help or else she'll face the consequences. Ogron said as began laughing evilly along with his brothers; and Frieda was upstairs oblivious to it all.

________________________________

James, Flora, and Eric where at the clearing were the two boys where supposed to fight. As it was the last place they had both seen Frieda.

Flora looked around, so this is the last place you saw her, correct. Both of them nodded so Flora looked around and spotted something shining on the floor picking it up she gasped at what she saw; it was Frieda's friendship necklace. When Flora saw it she wanted to cry the Winx had been so terrible to Frieda and yet the girl only did good for them. This necklace was a symbol of their friendship, yet Flora wasn't even sure if they still had a friendship with the girl.

Hey Fora are you alright, you're crying Eric said wiping away the tear that had rolled down to her cheek. You found her necklace; that's great! Just think how happy Frieda would be to see you, to see that right now not the whole world is against her. Be there for her, it's what friends are supposed to do. Do what she would do if this was you.

Nodding Flora soon had a green aura surrounding. Hello trees, I ask and beg for your help. We're looking for our friend Frieda do you think you could possibly tell us which way she went. Okay thank you she said as the aura slowly faded away. Well come on you two the trees are going to lead us to Frieda. As Flora was looking up at the trees she caught a glimpse of the moon and it was just at that moment it shined colorful and then it returned to normal. Guys, guys what's today's date!

Um I think it's the sixth. Why the sudden interest.

Tonight's a rainbow moon, tonight's a rainbow moon! Don't either of you have a clue what that is?

Nope James said glancing over at Eric,do you?

Bits and pieces but not all of it. Care to share Flora and let's walk while we're at it Eric said as he eyed the fairy.

Alright, the rainbow moon was a time period created by Mother Nature as a break for the rainbow fairies as when ever it occurred all rainbow fairies would lose their powers for a certain time making them powerless and vulnerable. Well tonight just happened to be a rainbow moon and our good friend Frieda is a rainbow fairy meaning she is currently totally powerless and alone. That's giving the Wizards an advantage if they find Frieda before us something tell me all will not look pretty especially if Frieda doesn't know. We've got to find her and fast.