Fraudrin

"Emilia! Teleport us to Liones immediately!" Meliodas ordered. I had never teleported more than one other person before.
"I'm really not sure I can." I called back to him.
"It's not a request!" He yelled back at me and I realised I had no choice. I concentrated as hard as I could and snapped my fingers. When I opened my eyes, completely out of breath, Meliodas, Elizabeth and I were outside the city but Zaratras was nowhere in sight. "Where's Sir Zaratras?" Elizabeth asked. I attempted to pull open All-Seeing Eye in hopes of finding him and thankfully, he was alive in the city. He was fighting Dreyfus, or Fraudrin, in a sword battle. Fraudrin was like a mutated grey demon with his mouth taking up most of his chest and the only thing on his face were his deformed eyes that held no soul behind them. Just seeing his face made the burning spread around my back again.

"He's alive but he might not be for much longer. He's fighting Fraudrin." I told them.
"Well, we better get going. Is there any way I can fight with my clothes on?" Meliodas asked, looking down at his half naked self.
"There is. I don't know if they'll be in one piece, though." I shrugged and snapped my fingers at him. "Object Teleportation." In front of Meliodas was a pile of black and white fabric with dirt and dust smudges all over them. He picked them up and analysed them. There was a shirt, a waistcoat, a pair of pants, shoes and a tie. It's also a good thing he had Lostvayne on him before we left.

"Okay, great. Elizabeth, you stay here for now. Emilia and I are going into the city." He nodded to her and she didn't like that idea.
"No, I need to help you." She said and usually, I would have argued with her. But we needed a healer and I sure as hell didn't want to go back to the druid sisters. Meliodas was reluctant but he agreed on the condition that I put her in a Perfect Cube when we got there.

We teleported closer to the fight and we found many civilians and holy knights to already be dead. Zaratras was one of them. However, only his armour remained. No body. Looking from the perspective of everyone else, Meliodas just showed up out of nowhere and landed a good lot of attacks on Fraudrin.

I couldn't put the feelings I had into words when I saw Fraudrin again. The last time I saw him was back in Danafor with his arm through Liz's chest and killing everything that moved. It angered me to the point the burning could not be controlled and yet... he terrified me to my core.

Master, Howzer, Gilthunder, Hendrickson, Guila and several others including the king were inside a Perfect Cube off the ground while Ban, Griamore and Dreyfus were outside on the ground. Master also had her body back which was no longer an illusion. She must have found a way to have a physical body again. Everyone was speechless at the sight of Meliodas being alive. Fraudrin was also very surprised as Meliodas leaped onto his arm during a punch which he missed.

"How can this be?!" He yelled at him. "Meliodas! You traitorous bastard! Why do you still live?!" Fraudrin swung more punches at him which as missed as Meliodas leaped and attacked every time he made contact with Fraudrin. "Die, die, die, die!" He stomped and slapped himself as Meliodas kept dodging each of his attacks.
"Perfect Cube!" I casted the spell around Elizabeth as I took my sword in my hand.
"Lady Emilia! You can't fight him!" She called out to me. I glanced at the fight between the two and felt the rage fuel me. The burning spread and spiralled around my arms and legs as I felt my power level increase. The moment the demon symbol burned itself on my forehead, my wings sprouted through.
"I need my vengeance too." I told her as I quickly glanced back in her direction.

Fraudrin stopped fighting for a moment as Meliodas taunted him for doing so well against his clone. His one clone. One clone is only half of Meliodas' full power which at this time was 30,000, meaning his original self was 60,000. Fraudrin was horrified by this and looked as if he were unable to move. That's when I made my grand opening by coming behind him and slashing down his shoulder and landing next to Meliodas.