Stolen Power

For the next couple of days, Elizabeth and I trained intensely with the task of growing the flower. Once she knew what she was doing, the objective came much more quickly and smoothly. She still hadn't grown a flower yet; the closest she got to was three leaves on a stem. After only a couple of days, that's very impressive. We were still continuing on building her skills when Meliodas had called Hawk's mom to suddenly halt. So Elizabeth and I walked outside to see whats was going on. King and Master were already outside, asking the same question.

"Hey, is everything oka_" My voice drifted off when I noticed Meliodas was starring off into the distance. What he was starring at was where a demonic magical energy was circling and spreading. It was practically identical to the power Meliodas was emitting during the fight with Galan. I'd say it was no more than two miles away. There were three people who's power were on a completely different scale, similar to that of Galan's. They had to be at least one of the ten commandments.
"I don't know who that is with the commandments, but it looks like they all crashed into each other. Like a battle. There's Galan, Monspite, Diane... but the fourth is a magical presence I've never come across before." Meliodas assessed what what in the centre of the hellish fog. His magical perception is way more advanced than mine.

"Don't you think we should turn away?" I suggested but Meliodas didn't say anything. His yes were fixated on the fog and whatever was happening in it. King was the first to speak up on it.
"This intense... killing intent, don't tell me...
"Yes, it seems they have sensed our presence as well." Master added which made things a lot serious than before if we just simply walked away.

"Of all people, it just had to be him..." Meliodas sighed and shook his head. Not a moment goes by and we were all picking up a harsh, great sense of offensive magic, harsher than we already experienced, even by Galan's standards.
"A terrifying concentration of magical power heading straight for us at unfathomable speed." I began to panic. There is no way we could dodge it, redirect it or cancel the attack without being seen or our presence being confirmed.
"Hawk's mom, change direction and run at full speed!" Meliodas yelled at the huge pig and she did as she was ordered. Unfortunately, it was a locked attack, speeding up and following us wherever she ran. We were stuck in an endless cycle of running for survival until the very quick end. Suddenly, Hawk's mom stopped and faced towards the very closely approaching ball of fire and demonic power. What on earth is she doing? And just like that, she swallowed it whole like a tasty treat. We all stood in shock on what just happened. It was all intense with our lives on the line and caught between a rock and a hard place with the gap between them becoming smaller and smaller, only for it to disappear just my having is as a meal.

We all praised her because without her quick thinking, this war would be over before it began. I hope she doesn't feel sick after eating it.
"Captain, I propose a change of course." Master changed the subject to a rather unexpected request to which King was not happy about.
"And what, leave Diane? If you don't want to go, I'll go by myself that's what it takes." he argued with her and Master only sighed.

"Only a few moments after the commandments confronted Diane, her presence vanished along with another powerful individual. Not a demon but certainly not one to be messed with. So it's reasonable to assume they're most likely safe, but as for us, if we were to carelessly get close to them now, we would unwillingly be putting Diane in danger again." She explained which was a reasonable and cool-headed suggestion which I could certainly get behind. Either intervene and die or postpone our trip a little longer to have a greater chance of saving her next time. Do the math.

"We'll definitely save Diane, King." I smiled to him with my hand on his shoulder. "All of us together." This seemed to comfort him a little, guessing by his facial expression.
"So, Merlin, where were you thinking of changing our course to? Do you have a place in mind?" Meliodas asked her and Master smirked with the all too familiar devious glint in her eye.