Helpless

As everyone had their eyes glued to the All-Seeing window, we saw a familiar face that shouldn't have been there. Former Holy Knight Grand Master Dreyfus only it wasn't him. It looked just like him but he had been possessed by one of the Ten Commandments that I had personally been acquainted with, sixteen years ago. His name was Fraudrin.

"Wait a minute, they're short of one. Wheres Galan?" Arthur asked which made me have to recount the members. It was true, Galan wasn't present. Escanor, who was now awake and being given a picky-back ride from Gowther, smiled and giggled nervously while scratching the back of his head. Wait, seriously? He's actually dead?

It appeared that Ban had met another one of the commandments when he expressed his anger than a woman named Merascylla was still alive. She looked like a floating zombie, burnt to a crisp. Elizabeth expressed her fear more than any of us and begged Glifrost to teleport Meliodas back but she failed to understand how teleportation worked. I order to have Meliodas to be brought to the castle, someone would have to teleport to here he is and come back with him. But doing that would be a death wish.

Meliodas tried inflicting the first attack by swinging his Lostvayne in the leader's face and at first it appeared to have no effect. That was until we all looked  little closer and saw that Meliodas' arm had be cut clean off from his body and was now in his enemy's hand. He appeared to be unfazed by this unlike the rest of us watching. No one could move. Meliodas did manage to land another attack by kicking him in the face and bring his arm back to his body simultaneously; again to no effect as the enemy was standing on the hand connecting the arm and the body, stopping them from connecting.

"Do it." He husked as he glared at Meliodas in the eye. Chains sprouted from the ground and wrapped around Meliodas, anchoring him but he was still able to free himself and this time, successfully managing to attack the enemy where he was stunned enough for Meliodas to reattach his arm with his Lostvayne. That calmed our nerves a little.

He attempted to escape by making a smoke screen by smashing the ground, covering everyone around him in dust. When we saw Meliodas leap out from the smoke, we thought he had successfully escaped but it turns out the chains he had on previously were cursed. His speed had been severely decreased as if he were holding weights and the commandments crowded him once again. At this time, Meliodas' only options were to kill all ten of the commandments at once... or be killed by them.

From behind him, a woman with long, auburn hair began a sequence of repeated attacks. Some he blocked, others, not. She was completely naked other than dark markings covering what needed to be. With each attack she landed, he power level seemed to be increasing, making it harder for Meliodas to successfully block her. As she slowed down her attacks, we were able to see the damage on Meliodas more clearly. Both his forearms were shattered and his fingers looked deformed. I felt like bawling my eyes out as I saw her give one more attack by kicking him into the arms of another commandment. His energy was identical the one we sensed on the way to Megadozer where the large ball of fire was chasing us. Monspiet was his name if I recall correctly.

Elizabeth was already in tears as we saw them both fly to an incredible height as darkness from a demonic spell, conducted by Monspiet grew larger and swallowed them both. As a single tear managed to escape and roll down my cheek, we witnessed Meliodas leaping out of the gigantic cloud and land on the ground with Lostvayne in his mouth. Both his arms were severely broken, leaving him unable to hold onto his sacred treasure. He had no reason left to fight anymore . Bu t those eyes... Those eyes were of someone who refused to just lay down and quit.

"Send me to Meliodas this instant!" Gilthunder screamed in Gilfrost's face but she refused.
"Even if I did, you'll be throwing your life away!" She yelled back but he persisted.
"I don't care! Send me anyway!" and again, she refused. As she turned away, I caught a glimpse of her hand with a very familiar ring. The cursed engagement ring...